Okay, I'm looking for another amp. The one I have right now has turned into junk. I'm looking for more of a vintage amp at a pawn shop. Maybe a vintage Peavey or Crate? Any suggestions?
Peek into Orange, ENGL or maybe Marhsall?

I guess most Peavey amps are cool, but i've never tried a Peavey made for rock.

If you go into cheaper amps, make sure it has a effects loop so you can put a EQ in there.

Go to Thomann.de -> guit/bass -> Amplifiers for electric guitar -> Combos or Heads -> Tube, Transistor or Modelling and have a look. You can also sort price from low to high.
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Quote by Mutant Corn
Classic rock as in Boston or classic rock as in CCR?

Stuff like Boston, but I'm also into the hair metal, too. Ummmm...I used to own an old Peavey amp, but not sure if there was any others I could try out. It was an awesome amp, especially for rock music. It also lasted for years. I know Marshall amps have been out forever, and is probably used most. I'll probably go with a vintage Peavey, but I'll look around. Thank for the replies, guys.
OK, get either a Marshall amp for at least 300 bucks, or get the cheap Roland Cube. Those are my recommendations. I was asking around for distortion pedals a little while ago, and I got the reply to get an amp with distortion built in, preferably the Roland Cube. I looked it up at Musiciansfriend.com. Only 125$, but the tiny thing looks like a piece of crap. Wrong. I went to Guitar Center to try it out and man, unbelievable how much sound comes out of it, how good quality sound, and a ton of effects for only 125$. A Marshall of course gives top-quality sound, so if you can get a 300+ dollar one, you're good to go with that as well. Really depends on your budget and whether you are for a ton of sound of great quality or a good amount of sound with good quality and some effects, and cheaper. But if you go even more expensive you can get a Marshall with effects built in.

Roland Micro Cube ($125.00)
Marshall MG50DFX ($389.99)
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
OK, get either a Marshall amp for at least 300 bucks, or get the cheap Roland Cube. Those are my recommendations. I was asking around for distortion pedals a little while ago, and I got the reply to get an amp with distortion built in, preferably the Roland Cube. I looked it up at Musiciansfriend.com. Only 125$, but the tiny thing looks like a piece of crap. Wrong. I went to Guitar Center to try it out and man, unbelievable how much sound comes out of it, how good quality sound, and a ton of effects for only 125$. A Marshall of course gives top-quality sound, so if you can get a 300+ dollar one, you're good to go with that as well. Really depends on your budget and whether you are for a ton of sound of great quality or a good amount of sound with good quality and some effects, and cheaper. But if you go even more expensive you can get a Marshall with effects built in.

You fail at life.
Quote by asfastasdark

If you've played a real Marshall, you'd know that the MG sounds nothing like one.