Page 1 of 2
Alright, we got this teacher who really hates me and my friends cause "our pants are to tight and hair is too long" and he gets us detention all the time. so at lunch I spiked his Timies (canadian word for Coffie) with ex-lax. about an hour later in class we were doing a test, all was quite. Then he let on rip and jumped from chair yalling AHHH!!!! He **** him self. He **** him self very badly. He tried to run to the door but his pants were already leaking very wet **** on the floor. He was off course screaming during the whole time. I just want to know, was that wrong? What other pranks could i have done?
before you go on....was it a double double?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
LOL are you serious ?? you should be seen as a demi-god in your school from now on

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Hahaha that's epic.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
thats actually pretty funny

nobody would have the balls to do that at my school
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
I'm Canadian and I call coffee, coffee unless you're referring to Tim Hortons I suppose.

Also, it sounds kind of but funny, but it's morally wrong. Also tight pants suck.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I woulda cracked up hard as ****!

what the **** was your teacher doing farting in class anyways?
That is the funniest thing.
I hope it is true.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Jimmyyoung
I don't believe you.

Im serious man! Thats why i asked if it was wrong? i got 2 weeks suspension, and ever worse, i had to pay for his pants!
I wouldn't be surprised if spiking someones drink with anything is illegal.
but that's hilarious
even if you are scene
Quote by Code-E
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I woulda cracked up hard as ****!

what the **** was your teacher doing farting in class anyways?

...ex-lax=poo poo
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
^ Lol Bahahahahhaha Amazing,

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
as much as i stick to the idea that skinny pants are not for guys,

way to go! all people who judge others by appearance should have their coffee spiked.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
dude, that's awsome, even if you got in trouble. i would give so much to see my math teacher run from the room with crap dripping out of his pants.

you have my respect, even if you are scene.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
If this is serious, then you deserve some respect cause that's awesome.

And since everyone is commenting on the hair/pants thing, nothing describes emo people better than south park did. "All you have to be one of us is to just listen to the same music as us and dress the way we do." And I'll leave it at taht.
if i was a teacher i'd make fun of a kid wearing skinny pants too.

the whole detention thing isn't right (unless you did something to provoke it, which in this case i'll lean towards the fact you might have)

but funny regardless.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by jemocam
Alright, we got this teacher who really hates me and my friends cause "our pants are to tight and hair is too long" and he gets us detention all the time. so at lunch I spiked his Timies (canadian word for Coffie) with ex-lax. about an hour later in class we were doing a test, all was quite. Then he let on rip and jumped from chair yalling AHHH!!!! He **** him self. He **** him self very badly. He tried to run to the door but his pants were already leaking very wet **** on the floor. He was off course screaming during the whole time. I just want to know, was that wrong? What other pranks could i have done?

lol

...pics or it didn't happen.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
I have a teacher who lets us eat in class. The only catch is, he gets a portion of it. So I was thinking of doing the same so when he gets it, he'll have to go to the restroom. It would be funny, but he's a nice guy and I wouldn't want to do that to him.

Very funny TS haha.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by OffspringPhreak
lol

...pics or it didn't happen.

I dont have my camara out in the middle of a test any othere time waiting for this guy to **** him self, why would i have on now. There was something about it on oour local news this morning though.
we actually don't have proof he's scene
I know some legit people who wear slightly tight pants.
I guess the benefit of the doubt is in order
my bad
Well, I would be impressed but then I saw your profile pictures and decided you were a stupid looking scene kid

and you spelled imaginary wrong, you suck
I am not scene, i dont even wear tight pants, well maybe somtimes but hey! Come on!! at least i get alot of good looking chicks, well not for the next 2 weeks.
even if you get fingered, this is one of those things that's worth the sentence. Props if it happened (and props if not for making someone believe it).
2004 Fender Mexican Fat Strat
2003 Epiphone SG-400
Marshall DSL-401
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter

http://www.myspace.com/realityfracture/
Quote by jemocam
I am not scene, i dont even wear tight pants, well maybe somtimes but hey! Come on!! at least i get alot of good looking chicks, well not for the next 2 weeks.

It doesn't count when you have to pay for them
Timmies FTW!!!!!!!

I prefer Tim's to any Starbucks **** syrup anyday.
ಥ_ಥ
Last edited by arsonite at Mar 14, 2008,
Quote by _Tim_
It doesn't count when you have to pay for them

exactley why you dont have any
Quote by jemocam
Im serious man! Thats why i asked if it was wrong? i got 2 weeks suspension, and ever worse, i had to pay for his pants!

Exactly how did you get caught?
Quote by crucible#1
Exactly how did you get caught?

cause i was on the grounnd laughing, so was every body else, but somehow, he just knew it was me. And i did not denie it, no doubt i will be very popular when i get back.
that's good, but it would have been about 50 times better if you used LSD instead of ex-lax.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
that's good, but it would have been about 50 times better if you used LSD instead of ex-lax.

I was origanily thinking on exdicey, but i thought he might attack me
Quote by jemocam
cause i was on the grounnd laughing, so was every body else, but somehow, he just knew it was me. And i did not denie it, no doubt i will be very popular when i get back.

I hope he ****s on you.
ಥ_ಥ
Page 1 of 2