I like the tone of Killswitch Engage very much and play some As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Manntis, and some Metallica. I wanted a Framus Dragon but with being so close to college I think my parents would kill me if I spent that much on an amp, so I have to lower my budget. I need an amp for under $750 USD. I've heard some things about Bugera amps, does anyone know anything more? They're made by behringer so I'm not completely sold on them at this point.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Honestly, the best way to find an amp is to go to a music store and try out as many as you can. Used ones work best for someone on a tight budget.
Nope, no sig here.
I guess Bugera 6260 would be the obvious choice. The tones you mentioned are very modern metal, and since the Bugera is modeled after the 5150/6505, a very modern amp, it would work. I can't say I've tried it, but I'm looking heavily into it.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
The Bugera's Ive tried (6262 and 333xl) are really good for the money. But my advice is if you really want a Framus, just keep saving up for it. You'll be happy with the cheaper amp for a while, but you will always be wondering how much better the Dragon would sound.
5150 Combo
LTD Viper 400 (EMG 81/85)
Quote by SG6578
I like the tone of Killswitch Engage very much and play some As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Manntis, and some Metallica. I wanted a Framus Dragon but with being so close to college I think my parents would kill me if I spent that much on an amp, so I have to lower my budget. I need an amp for under $750 USD. I've heard some things about Bugera amps, does anyone know anything more? They're made by behringer so I'm not completely sold on them at this point.

They're distributed by Behringer, not MADE by Behringer. Theres a difference.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"