OK I just wanna know what the difference between a slicer and heavy tremlo
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
whats a slicer?
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
i'm not really sure thats kinda what I'm asking it sounds to my ears like a really heavy tremlo
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
are you serious I can't tell if thats sarcasm or not. but it's just where the volume fades in and out very quickly
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
this is tremolo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=06502OKsmco

this is a slicer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=06502OKsmco

same basic thing to my ears
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Ok you're talking about effects. I thought you might have been talking about a trem on a guitar, aka whammy bar (even though it's actually vibrato...).

In that case I really don't know. Tremolo is tremolo, you can vary the speed and intensity. I don't know what "heavy tremolo" would sound like.

PinkEdit: ^You linked the same vid twice there.
Last edited by which ones pink at Mar 14, 2008,
oh sorry should have clarified there
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
You posted the same link 3 times now lol. If it sounds like tremolo it probably is tremolo just a different name for it.
what the heck! just wait I'll try again
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iwVGu7m-LBw

I know this one is right
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Thats not a tremolo its sounds more like some weird flanger type stuff.
The slicer effect that I use completely cuts the signal in and out instead of fading in and out. It's kind of like a kill switch that you don't have to jerk back and forth.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM