ok, i purchased i am legend today at the bookstore, and started reading it. i couldnt put it down. a few minutes ago, i finished it, and was slightly confused by the ending. i kind of thought that it could have gone on longer, and that there could have been more explaining. but other than that it was a good book. what do the people who have read this think?
i dont think neville should have been executed like he was at the end, i think that mathison should have had him join up with the infected people..
if its the one i read...its better than the movie.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
The ending is an irony.

Neville becomes a legend because, just as the folklore legend of vampires who stalk normal humans at night, Neville stalks the vampires in the day time. He is, in a sense, the legendary vampire that the vampires are scared of.

A superior ending to the Hollywood script.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
yes, i would agree that it was better than the crapshait version of the movie... i really wish that they would for once interpret a book to a movie the right way... it would have been way way better.
Quote by Xiaoxi
The ending is an irony.

Neville becomes a legend because, just as the folklore legend of vampires who stalk normal humans at night, Neville stalks the vampires in the day time. He is, in a sense, the legendary vampire that the vampires are scared of.

A superior ending to the Hollywood script.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
great book, destroyed the movie. (and the movie was pretty good, too!)
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.