Ok have you ever heard of the cute japanese girl Magibon? She is huge on youtube which is wierd because she has about 40 some video's out of her doing random stuff, have the time she just sits there without saying a word staring into the computer, it is very creepy but at the same time you get hooked on it because well she does have an adorably face and it kinda brings a smile to your face. Back to the point...

If you have never seen her here is a video a fan of hers made, its got a bunch of clips from some of her "better" vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Puy-GfPUg

well aparently there is a guy named frank who is absolutly obsessed with her. He made a website showing how obsessed he is and it is the creepiest thing i have ever seen!!! here it is http://www.magibon.com/

It may take a while for magibon.com to load it is basically all one video but seriously its the creepiest thing i have ever seen!
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Is Frank a Combine Soldier?

Frank is creepy, thats all i know
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

jesus you bastard. that freaked me the **** out, and nearly ****ed my trip at that... goddammit its some scary **** dont click it
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Wow, what a sketchball.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Yeah, totally.

Not scary?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
how the hell did she get popular again? reading what some ppl wrote about "how she brightens their day" and ****...WTF?! the internet is the end of mankind, simply put. i love it to death (the internet, not magibon)...but it'll be our downfall.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
how the hell did she get popular again? reading what some ppl wrote about "how she brightens their day" and ****...WTF?! the internet is the end of mankind, simply put. i love it to death (the internet, not magibon)...but it'll be our downfall.

i have no idea how she got popular, to me i think her video's touch people in a way:P the peaceful girl just sitting there i guess helps people feel like they arent alone. im more worried about the creepy bastard who went and made a website dedicated to her, with a projection screen with her pic on it... creepy son of a bitch
Quote by Burtonjp

wow..she is very cute though....
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile

This Frank?
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

i need to stop checking this thread trippin. ****
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
i think magibon should get a restraining order on frank, because anyone who wears a gas mask when not in a chemical environment is kinda nutso.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
She doesn't look Japanese to me....
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
ok.

1. that girl has nothing else better to do, and no, she did not suck me in...i was like wtf? close. she actually pissed me off, in a wierd way...

2.frank is one f-ed up dude; that is one creepy ass site.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

scary ****. not as freaky as obey the walrus.. that **** freaks me out.
I haven't slept in a while and right when I'm dozing off I look at the screen and all of a sudden she like zooms into the camera. It scared teh **** out of me. She's kinda cute though, I can't wait to see her in a few years. *looks down shamefully*
That Frank video thing is too creepy for me to even want to watch. It didn't even get started loading and I clicked off of it. I saw the gas mask background and I decided that's one creepy mother fucker.
Last edited by MyImmortal at Mar 14, 2008,
I was doing research on that magibon stalker website and I found out that the website was made by a graphic designer and he was just trying to mess with her for those of you who care
gahh I had my hand down my pants when I clicked that link...you know...Al Bundy style...I do it all the time but when you do it and suddenly see something weird on the internet, it seems ****ed up
TO THE GUY THAT POSTED THOSE FINGERS...

I dont get it what are they? x
I've been here since '04.