RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
Pedals On Our Pirate Ships

Richmond, VA Folky punk rock. Saw them tonight for the first time. They kicked some major ass and I picked up their CD.

After the show we had a bonfire and everybody took turns playing songs they had written as well a few top 20 hits songs from the likes of kelly clarkson and smashing pumpkins and a few others.

Amazing band, and amazingly cool people.
Ska Wars
Call Marcus!
1,118 IQ
Cool stuff; I really liked it. But then again, maybe I'm a little biased, because I like most things that come out of Richmond.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Sounds purty cool
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
If you like the recordings, you'd like the live stuff even better. I haven't listened to the myspace, but the CD is basically just one guy with a random extra instrument or backing vocals thrown in every once in a while.

It's now a full band with guitarist/vocalist (the prominent guy on the recordings), a bassist, a violinist, and a drummer (ok.. he has a snare, two cymbals, a cow bell and a wooden frog...).

It's more angry and faster live. It's great stuff. Better than the best Johnny Hobo, IMO.. and I love Johnny Hobo
BostonLacrosse
HEY SUBURBIA!!
333 IQ
very kick arse
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Greenfinger182
Drunk Dancin'
2,682 IQ
Wow. Very, very good. I just bought that CD. Hope it gets here soon, it sounds awesome. I'm sure it'll be worth the DIY packaging haha.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for