Hi gang I'm sorry if I keep asking questions but my love of music is growing by leeps and bounds. Anyways Can one of you guys Recommend a sweet solo to wow anyone? ( specially the ladies ) I could learn in hours time?

And remember I'm a semi noob.
It's A Long Ways To The Top If You Want To Rock & Roll

Guitars: Cort g260 w/Vintage strat pickups, Standard Sg coming soon.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.
Traynor YCV CLASSIC 40 WATT ALL TUBE AMP 2x10 COMBO.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
Nothing Else Matters-Metallica. The distorted solo that James plays is super easy, and chicks dig that song. And don't worry about asking "too many" questions. Most of us are here to help each other.
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
*pulls out flame shield* stairway to heaven solo. Just trust me on this one.
Quote by breadfan82
Nothing Else Matters-Metallica. The distorted solo that James plays is super easy, and chicks dig that song. And don't worry about asking "too many" questions. Most of us are here to help each other.
Thank you mate. Would you be able to do a chorded version for me?

So I can learn it and show off to my teacher next week for my lesson?

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
or the solo to "you shook me all night long" by AC/DC since you like them. actually, anything by them oughta be really good for you.
May sound like a strange one but Baker ST. by the Foo Fighters, leave out the intro solo and just play the chords, in drop d play, open A, em, slide to the 3rd fret on the low E then onto the G chord at the 5th fret, then start the main solo.
californication or scar tissue
My Gear:

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Yamaha Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112

Effects:
DigiTech rp350 (For Sale)
BOSS RC-20 XL Loop Station
BOSS GT-10

Rock on!
Quote by eds1275
or the solo to "you shook me all night long" by AC/DC since you like them. actually, anything by them oughta be really good for you.
True true

I can play about 8 of their songs and I've very proud to do so. They just freaking rock.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
My first solo was the intro solo in Metallica's Fade to Black, then the intro solo in Sanitarium. Metallica is a good band to learn a lot of, actually, because they have plenty of songs ranging from beginner to advanced and because they have more of a "wow" factor for non-guitarists who think Metallica is the most awesome band ever.
Studies show that 89.27% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
The heavy solo for stairway is surprisingly easy, and yeah, ACDC.

depends on how noobly you are really...
when you ask for advice like this, it would be cool if you could list maybe a couple of songs you can play already, so people can gauge what your levels at.
And some of your main influences, so you dont have people telling you to play stuff you dont like.
Katon: Gougakyuu no Jutsu!!
I don't want to seem to be mean but I really never cared for Metallica it didn't appeal to me and I've only liked two song they ever had out, and the songs were enter sandman and one.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
Don't worry, it's not mean. Different people have different tastes in music-I understand.

I'm going to agree with bizzle06's Californication recommendation. Also, if you learn all of Dio's Holy Diver people will love you. Famous and simple. Buckethead has some songs that aren't all crazy shredding, too: you could learn Jordan easily (not counting the solo) if you have a killswitch, and Asylum of Glass isn't too difficult but it's still awesome. Black Sabbath have some simple songs that you could learn all the way through, too. If you're a little more advanced you could take on some simpler Iron Maiden stuff: The Trooper is a good song to start on. Hmm...I'm out of steam. That's it from the top of my head. Have fun!
Studies show that 89.27% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Both Becker and Friedman's parts in Speed Metal Symphony...
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
My 1st solo was smells like teen spirit. but, thats too easy. go for the Heartbreaker solo.
Quote by JoshCrawford
My 1st solo was smells like teen spirit. but, thats too easy. go for the Heartbreaker solo.
lol not my cup of tea

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
Quote by lethalagent14
Don't worry, it's not mean. Different people have different tastes in music-I understand.

I'm going to agree with bizzle06's Californication recommendation. Also, if you learn all of Dio's Holy Diver people will love you. Famous and simple. Buckethead has some songs that aren't all crazy shredding, too: you could learn Jordan easily (not counting the solo) if you have a killswitch, and Asylum of Glass isn't too difficult but it's still awesome. Black Sabbath have some simple songs that you could learn all the way through, too. If you're a little more advanced you could take on some simpler Iron Maiden stuff: The Trooper is a good song to start on. Hmm...I'm out of steam. That's it from the top of my head. Have fun!
Thanks mate I'll probably stay with AC/DC Tenacious D and Dio.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
Quote by JoshCrawford

Don't be daft, that's well too hard for someone who's never played a solo before. Stairway is a good recommendation but it still quite hard for a noob. My advice for TS is to just go for it and keep on trying.