I am thinking of putting a bigsby on my Ibanez AXD82P.

What I want to know is: would I have to drill the top.

What model trem would I need to get.

Would it fit on that guitar (It's around the size of a les paul)
You would need to get a B7 model, but i dont know if you need to drill any holes
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Would I have to get a new bridge too?
Quote by Tackleberry
Yes it will require holes. If it has a tom bridge should be ok.

it has a tune o matic, so it's cool that i wouldn't have to get a new .

I have a floating tailpiece already though, so would I have to drill the top? From the looks of the B3 it doesn't seem so