Yeah he's good. I just think that people should stop giving him the sh*t just because he looks kinda funny.
Quote by Sound Mind
he doesnt look funny, he looks french

same thing. Also he looks like harry potter at times.

It's awesome that the only time he looks as if he's enjoying himself is the whammy part.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Stratwizard
Sounds like Herman Li...

oh come on that's harsh

the bits where he does a single string ascending run do sound really sloppy but other than that I'd say he's better than herman.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
What? ****ty vibrato, sloppy technique and dull sounding digital tone... And no, I wouldn't say he's better than Herman, he just sounds like he's influenced by him.
Ah it wasn't that bad. Granted, it's more of the same dull instrumental rock I've been hearing from pros and amateurs since the mid-'90s, but otherwise a nice little ditty. Certainly better than me, for I can't play for shit!

Buckets of reverb and delay would've made it sound awesome.
Quote by Stratwizard
What? ****ty vibrato, sloppy technique and dull sounding digital tone... And no, I wouldn't say he's better than Herman, he just sounds like he's influenced by him.

? Have you even listened to all of his stuff man?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso
? Have you even listened to all of his stuff man?

No, but I've listened enough to have an idea of his skills.
Quote by Axegrinder#9
^ yeah seriously go easy on the criticism man, he's an obviously technically talented guitar player, and thankfully seems to have a sense of humor - and he's playing a Tele.

so yeah, quit bitching bro.

lol
i love his music =)
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Stratwizard
No, but I've listened enough to have an idea of his skills.

Well, I think you're crazy.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by addvie
i reckon he owns a mini copper cos of his guitar!!

Quote by element4433
I think he's a good player. The tone is way to digital for me, but other than that, I think the stuff he writes and the covers he makes is really nice.

He's clean enough for me to enjoy it. It's not like being the upper cleanest and fastest player in the world makes your music better than everyone elses.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black