i know im a catch alot of crap for this thread but a jocky said it on the radio and it made me think.

first off they will never be as great if for no reason other than that was then and this is now (and now sucks compared to then) but i get like the same...ish vibe from them
like when im old i think my kids (that i hope i never have) will be listening to them like i listen to zep now.

your thoughts....
They both have been known to cover a lot of blues- though the Stripes admit that they're covers...

Anyway, I think the White Stripes are the modern White Stripes.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
No.

Meg White is no John Bonham.

Hell she isn't even as good as that one armed guy from def leopard.
The white stripes are amazing, but nowhere near as good or as talented as led zeppelin.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by imgooley
No.

Meg White is no John Bonham.

Hell she isn't even as good as that one armed guy from def leppard.

fixed^
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by Minkaro
I can listen to Jack White's voice, without wanting to tear my ears off, at least.

However, musically, they're nowhere near Led Zeppelin

+1

But I however, enjoy the sound of Mr. R. Plant.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Hobolad
They both have been known to cover a lot of blues- though the Stripes admit that they're covers...

Anyway, I think the White Stripes are the modern White Stripes.

i dont mean to post so quickly in my own thread but your quote deal below your post is f*ucking halrious. i been laughing for like ten minutes. oh god that is seriosly great. aaron13 you are a douche. ha aha ahahahah ahahahah
Who cares?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...