i have a schecter c-1 hellraiser and i don't know whats safe to use on the fretboard/body and neck.
fat and hot water. lots
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
^ehh? lol
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
there's like this special dunlop stuff. I think lemon juice works to. and damn everyones got a C-1 now
lemon oil for fretboard, that dunlop 65 formula thing for body and lacquered neck and headstock.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Another vote for lemon oil on fretboard. I've used lighter fluid to remove major gunk build-ups as well. Needless to say, no naked flames and lighter fluid does tend to dry unfinished wood so use with caution.
I see Mother Nature equipped you for a battle of wits in the same way she equipped cows for supersonic flight.
u can get fretboard wipes, i think they're made by ernie ball, they have lemon oil on them i think.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
i just wipe my guitar with my tshirt but i wouldnt follow my advice because my guitar looks pretty bad
^ lol
Quote by bassmanjoe08
If only you guys could see my computer room after I read this news...
Shit...seamen...drool...ravioli...EVERYWHERE!!!
Get those cloths for spectacles and wipe your guitar.I can't remember what they're called,poly-something?

For the fretboard,maybe some linseed oil?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by METAL MILITIA1
damn everyones got a C-1 now

not me
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
Quote by hb15577
i just wipe my guitar with my tshirt but i wouldnt follow my advice because my guitar looks pretty bad

Haha, same. I wipe my guitar with the inside of my t-shirt after every play. The neck's getting pretty grimy...