(i'm not going to start with the word 'so')

SO i was wondering whats the best kind of cable to use for connecting a head to a cab.

Like does it need to be thick and will a good quality one reduce noise or is that just before the amp? what would you recomend?
Dancing In Your Dust
All you need is a short, thick (speaker) cable. As long as it is both those things, the rest doesn't matter much. I've used normal lamp cords, which work fine.
so there isnt a specific type of cable designed for it? just a normal audio cable...thats thick and short
Dancing In Your Dust
Quote by STEALmyDOG
so there isnt a specific type of cable designed for it? just a normal audio cable...thats thick and short

If you go to normal music store, you'll usually have two types for sale: instrument and speaker. You'd get a 'speaker' cable for this, obviously. But the real difference is actually just thickness of the wires inside, and (usually) the length; and since a speaker cable isn't anything special (unshielded, etc), you can really use any cable that is thick enough- which instrument cables aren't.
Quote by STEALmyDOG

The outside jacket of a "normal audio cable" is thick, but what mr hankey is talking about is the wire inside.

EDIT:

lol, I guess you already had that handled.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.