Page 1 of 2
okay pit ive just fallen into a canal (man made river) due to their being an oil splill an dit looking like ****ing concrete due to the density of it. I swalloed a ****load of oily, almost defginately diseased water... I almot ****ing drowned :|

I had to pay a taxi driver £25 to take me home cause he wasnt willing as id soak his taxi... I was on my way to a job interview, it was all i had.

But my phone cant make outgoing clls so i cant make nhs direc and theres no one in to do drive me to casualty Ironically my mums at work there right now
I've been here since '04.

and you'r asking the pit?

Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by saphrax
So the first thing you did was come to UG? Not ask a neighbour to use their phone and seek medical attantion...? You're mad.

My neighbours arent in atm... and round here... wlel if you lieved here youd understand last thing id do would be to ask them

Also im not sure what exactly i should ring... iim nt sure this classifies as a 999 emergency :/

theres no on eelse to tell atm

srry bout my typing itall like this

You're insane, have AIDS, herpes, and should rub icy hot on it before killing yourself.

That covers just about all the answers you're gonna get here.

In all seriousness, call 999. God knows what you've swallowed.
Last edited by webbtje at Mar 14, 2008,
heres wat u do...

1.get off the internet
2.seek a nieghbor frend...
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
part of Trumpet Player's Alliance
Pimus sucks group
80s rock group
Quote by frozen_soul
ummm testicular cancer?
Bust a move.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
i h8 canals, i fell into one b4 though. acctually i jumped in to retrieve a fallen golf ball and got stuck waste deep in mud.

i ended up w/the golf ball but i lost one of my shoes
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by NFFC_1865
okay pit ive just fallen into a canal (man made river) due to their being an oil splill an dit looking like ****ing concrete due to the density of it. I swalloed a ****load of oily, almost defginately diseased water... I almot ****ing drowned :|

I had to pay a taxi driver £25 to take me home cause he wasnt willing as id soak his taxi... I was on my way to a job interview, it was all i had.

But my phone cant make outgoing clls so i cant make nhs direc and theres no one in to do drive me to casualty Ironically my mums at work there right now

I live in notts, where about?
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by webbtje
You're insane, have AIDS, herpes, and should rub icy hot on it.

That covers just about all the answers you're gonna get here.

You forgot kill yourself. As for my answer, huh? So what's the problem now?
999. NOW.

Jesus I remember falling in when fishing for baggy minis when I was like 10. I was sick for about 2 weeks afterwards...Not to mention if I wasn't with a friend, I would have you know...died.
Walk it off.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by NFFC_1865
okay pit ive just fallen into a canal (man made river) due to their

I love how you explained that like we didn't know what a canal was

If this is fo realz... I suggest walking it off. Our forefather and their forefathers slipped into plenty of oily canals with modern chemicals. Be a man about it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You don't need to go to hospital.

All you need to do is give yourself a bloody good shower and drink a lot of Coke. I used to do a lot of kayaking down canals and if you've ingested any of the water, the mixture of things that go into Coke will neutralise anything bad in the water.
Quote by thebassmaster
I live in notts, where about?

canal street... nera the veening post building and all that :/

Ive just been to the doctors. They cant see me till 2.15

Quote by Kensai

If this is fo realz... I suggest walking it off. Our forefather and their forefathers slipped into plenty of oily canals with modern chemicals. Be a man about it.

I thought americans might not have them or something :p

Drinking Nottinghams water supply is bad enough, but you fell into the canal. Dude, seek medical attention before you sprout another ear.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
There was a hot girl on the way back from the doctors... and I looked like ****.

Now Im disappointed AND they couldnt see me yet :/

Quote by Regression
You forgot kill yourself. As for my answer, huh? So what's the problem now?

you forgot the ultimate, pics or it didnt happen

but seriously, OP try to make yourself sick so all the crap isnt in you for too long.
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
HOLY **** GUYS I CUT OFF MY OWN LEG WITH A CHAINSAW AND CAME HERE TO TELL YOU GUYS

Seriously, what the hell? My mother used to say that if I'm too sick to consentrate at school, I'm too sick to sit in front of the computer, and I think I'm starting to get what she meant.
I'm a communist. Really.
Watch out man, you're getting oil on the keyboard.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Man up.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by NFFC_1865
I thought americans might not have them or something :p

Well if we're gonna start worrying about americans not getting things...

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Isn't it just like the spoiled-ass Swedes to have four fathers.
Pfft! Some of us grew up without even ONE.

Of course I did have plenty of uncles ...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Make yourself throw up and call an ambulance. Who cares just go up and down the street knockin on doors if you have to and say that they need to call 999.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Aw ****... I would suggest drinking peppered milk to make yourself vomit before you start digesting any of that crap =/

When my sister was younger she was riding over a little mini side-stream that filtered into the main canal on a bridge with only one handle... she fell in... It wasn't very deep, she could sit down and still be above water.... but she was so embarassed she refused to get out

We ran her like 3 consecutive baths once we eventually convinced her to get out and she seemed ot do fine. I'll read back to see what the doctor has to say though, I hope you're ok...
wow, thats like four people from nottingham!
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Page 1 of 2