Page 1 of 3
So my little sister came home with some news that really confused me.

Apparently some guy she was sitting next to in class had his hand down his pants and was pulling himself. She only just went into high school this year (that is year 8 over here in Australia, as opposed to year 7 in America). At first i didn't believe her and told her she couldn't possibly know what masturbating is yet, but she gave me a pretty descriptive account of what happened so i have no reason not to believe her.

Now who the F*** does that? Just sits in class having a toss while a chick sits next to you?

Maybe this is a common thing that i just managed to remain ignorant of in high school, should i have bat off in history class over Alexander the great as well?

EDIT: UPDATE page 5, #91
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Last edited by Chadicus at Mar 15, 2008,
i spose the logic is that you have no need to memorise the hot chicks if theirright there.....and you ar a randy bastard at those kind of ages/

but for ****shake, Y
i spose the logic is that you have no need to memorise the hot chicks if theirright there.....and you ar a randy bastard at those kind of ages/

but for ****shake, Y? y masterbatein class? its too sick to comprehend.
tell her to get a ruler and bring it sharply onto his penis.get her to practice tonight on a carrot
lots of ppl do it my skool im serious. never seen them never done it but ppl brag they did it.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
part of Trumpet Player's Alliance
Pimus sucks group
80s rock group
Quote by frozen_soul
ummm testicular cancer?
You're naive to think that a 7th grade girl will not know what masturbation is.

and that is messed up btw, there was a kid in one of my classes when I was a sophomore who did that.
I know what you mean. I was in class today and trying to have a ****ing good time instead of paying attention to the teacher. This girl next to me just kept giving me dirty looks that I took to mean that she wanted to help. I offered it to her and she politely declined. Inconsiderate bitch...
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
I know what you mean. I was in class today and trying to have a ****ing good time instead of paying attention to the teacher. This girl next to me just kept giving me dirty looks that I took to mean that she wanted to help. I offered it to her and she politely declined. Inconsiderate bitch...

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
i know a girl who was actually caught by a teacher while doing that in class.

with a ruler.
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train
Quote by Masamune
You're naive to think that a 7th grade girl will not know what masturbation is.

and that is messed up btw, there was a kid in one of my classes when I was a sophomore who did that.

Perhaps i am Naive, but she is my sister and i still have troubles forgetting she isn't 6 anymore....
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
its not odd at all. i was reading a thread about weird things at school and about half of them mentioned people having fun in class. come to think of it, some girl in my class was fingering herself when we'd watch movies. she sat it the back corner of the class and tried to hide it with her bag.

sad thing, she was fugly.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Chadicus
Perhaps i am Naive, but she is my sister and i still have troubles forgetting she isn't 6 anymore....

what did you do that was so specil when she was six that makes you not want to realise she's growing up?

on seconds thoughts....ewww
and your sister didn't help? WHY the hell not? kids these days....
anyways in all seriousness, with today's society it doesn't surprise me, the otehr day my friend told me his little cousin (in grade 5) got caught jacking it, he was "experimenting" then teh teacher came around and ya he got in trouble or something lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by slann101
what did you do that was so specil when she was six that makes you not want to realise she's growing up?

on seconds thoughts....ewww

Nah, nothing like that, just used to her being a whiny little brat....now she is a whiny little brat with tits.....
On second thoughts....ewww

Another question about this subject. Is this as far as it goes? If scumbag kids are tossing in class, how bout head jobs? sex even?
Quote by mattvl
Quote by Chadicus
So my little sister came home with some news that really confused me.

Apparently some guy she was sitting next to in class had his hand down his pants and was pulling himself. She only just went into high school this year (that is year 8 over here in Australia, as opposed to year 7 in America). At first i didn't believe her and told her she couldn't possibly know what masturbating is yet, but she gave me a pretty descriptive account of what happened so i have no reason not to believe her.

Now who the F*** does that? Just sits in class having a toss while a chick sits next to you?

Maybe this is a common thing that i just managed to remain ignorant of in high school, should i have bat off in history class over Alexander the great as well?

Right idea, wrong inspiration.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
he preferred action rather than talking in order to ask out your sister.. You know how these turn downs can be so instead of looking her in the eye and asking her out he transfered himself 40.000 years ago when monkeys wanked impress lady monkeys..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Wanky poo in class.........

I dunno i think it's kinda funny. I mean you gotta have some balls to pull that off............

ahaha
Back when I was in grade 7, there was some kid that would do it everyday, and he'd get his cum all over his desk... it was f*cking gross. The teacher never did anything.
I really want to try this one day, it would probably be the hardest that I've ever tried to do without getting caught. For some reason I just like to masturbate in the most unusual spots. So far I have got

1- Home
2- My truck (while driving home)
3- School Bus
4- Roller Coaster
5- Middle of a concert
6- Church
7- Dad's truck (while he was driving)
Quote by dartmaster
Its worst when its the teacher thats masturbating in class.........

...what?
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by johnpetrucci05
I really want to try this one day, it would probably be the hardest that I've ever tried to do without getting caught. For some reason I just like to masturbate in the most unusual spots. So far I have got

1- Home
3- School Bus
4- Roller Coaster
5- Middle of a concert
6- Church

What the ****?
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by johnpetrucci05

1- Home
3- School Bus
4- Roller Coaster
5- Middle of a concert
6- Church

You're sick...
He should have been smarter about it. A method I liked to employ:

Step One: Cut Hole in Pocket.
Step Two: Don't wear underwear.
Step Three: ?????
Step Four: Profit.

People think you're just looking for change.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by johnpetrucci05

1- Home
3- School Bus
4- Roller Coaster
5- Middle of a concert
6- Church

OMG that **** is FUNNY!!!!! Im sure this kid is totally serious too!
Same thing happened here, a friend of mine knows the guy too.

But y'know, 8th grade kids would most likely know what masturbating is, they're not as young as you may think (also, high school in the US starts in 9th grade, not 7th
I adjust myself all the time. You sure he wasn't just doing that?
ESP

Respect Roope Latvala.
Some kid did that at my school when I was in High School. Only the really weird ones do it though, the ones who you wonder why they have friends at all.

He once did it with his cat too.
there was this kid when i was in 9th grade who was accused of whacking off during class, i wasn't there so i don't know if it is true or not (not that i'd really want to be there anyhow), also there was this teacher in my jr. high named mr.fisher (who looks exactly like mario) that people say he masturbated in class a few times
firstly eww. anyways arent there so people who get off on doing that sort of thing in public. its like a fetish
Quote by Jack Off Jill
He should have been smarter about it. A method I liked to employ:

Step One: Cut Hole in Pocket.
Step Two: Don't wear underwear.
Step Three: ?????
Step Four: Profit.

People think you're just looking for change.

that's awesome.
Lol, Once I had a hardon in my english lesson, my teacher was like 'can you hand out the books?' I just looked and said cant someone else do it.
The teacher asked my mate who refused aswell, for the same reason! LMAO.
Then a girl handed the books out....

I also saw someone getting fingered by her boyfrend in class. Twas wierd, but made history much more fun
A teacher told me about a guy that did that. Really weird!
"Timmy...you've spilled some glue on the table...wait...what?" O.o
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by johnpetrucci05

1- Home
3- School Bus
4- Roller Coaster
5- Middle of a concert
6- Church

LOL That gave me a hilarious mental image of a huge crowd headbanging and one lone guy in the middle whacking it.
Long ago back in my jr high days there was a few special ed classes in the school. There's this boy who earned the name Rainman.

Why?

After lunch he would go to the boys room and beat off. He's been doing it everyday as far as I can remember. A bunch of boys (few girls slipped in too ) would crowd around the stall watching him spank his monkey.

LOL
Quote by johnpetrucci05

1- Home
3- School Bus
4- Roller Coaster
5- Middle of a concert
6- Church

In a church? xD!!!!!
Page 1 of 3