I h8 cooties, germs, bugs, "ickies" what ever they're called I h8 them. So yeah, I'm infected w/teh cooties and I need to know where I can get a cheap cootie shot in Cali.
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by majonior
I h8 cooties, germs, bugs, "ickies" what ever they're called I h8 them. So yeah, I'm infected w/teh cooties and I need to know where I can get a cheap cootie shot in Cali.

The guy in the ally in San Fransisco will gladly give you a cootie shot for free.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
if by cootie shot in SF you mean a violent ass violation then i'd rather b sick
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Yeah, i was scared of cooties to....then i had sex and they didn't seam to bad afterall
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
wow.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

Quote by #1 synth
i figure as long as its not a puppy it's fair game for my penis.
Or hand grenade personal preference really all good
Look in my eyes what do you see?
*Insert generic pit answer that makes fun of the threadstarter because of his miserable situation (which I don't care about) as well as his horrible spelling and obvious idiocy.*
Cooties are serious ****. Many diseases can arise, I suggest isolating yourself for 3-5 years to prevent the outbreak.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
aslong as it doesnt morph into the g-virus you are ok
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.