Page 1 of 2
Attention fellow irish people paddys day is nearly upon us again,what are you all up to for it????

ps COME ON IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All In All Is All We Are

'I dream of a world without rap,pop,dance,techno,linkin park,keane,the white stripes,racists,bullys,chavs,homies and most of all religion' a quote by me..
'Course it does. Always good to have a excuse to get drunk.
In/Rainbows
I'm a proud American with Irish heritage. I am also 18. AND my spring break starts tomorrow. I am getting all kinds of ****ed up.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Does this mean everyone gets sausage faced on Monday?

of course not....... we do other things too.....and sing anti englsih songs for one,ha ha!!!

no offense to my english friends!!!but if you were irish you'd understand
All In All Is All We Are

'I dream of a world without rap,pop,dance,techno,linkin park,keane,the white stripes,racists,bullys,chavs,homies and most of all religion' a quote by me..
im gonna get ****ed!!!!

beer beer beer beer beer beer weed beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

=D

irish and proud mutha****a!
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Does this mean everyone gets sausage faced on Monday?
It does indeed!

I'll get myself a ginger haired green hat wig to help celebrate.

If you don't wear something green on St. Patricks day someone can punch you.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
It does indeed!

Remember if you're in a bar and start feeling ill, you can always puke into the hat!
I'll be avoiding the town on Monday then, nothing like St Patricks day to bring out the rodheads en masse
Don't forget the Catholic church moved the religious aspect of it to Saturday so make sure you remember to go to mass and all that.

>.>
<.<
Quote by SaXXoN
Don't forget the Catholic church moved the religious aspect of it to Saturday so make sure you remember to go to mass and all that.

>.>
<.<

yep there'll be masses of us at the pub on sat,celebrating our victory in the six nations over england :P
All In All Is All We Are

Quote by Kingyem0c0re
It does indeed!

I have gangrene. Does that count?
In/Rainbows
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Remember if you're in a bar and start feeling ill, you can always puke into the hat!
Pfft, I'm only a quarter or an eighth Irish, but I'd never insult myself by being sick on St. Paddy's Day, thats just disgusting.

Edit:
Quote by Mr. 37

No excuses taken.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
Quote by Mr. 37

spell it green and i guess thats ok
All In All Is All We Are

I'm 25% irish... and I really don't care. It's just another day to me... except instead of going to guitar lessons and hanging out with my friends, I have to drive into town to pick up my parents who are going to get pissed... Can you see why I love st patrick's day?
Quote by wizards?
I'm 25% irish... and I really don't care. It's just another day to me... except instead of going to guitar lessons and hanging out with my friends, I have to drive into town to pick up my parents who are going to get pissed... Can you see why I love st patrick's day?

ah now you wouldnt be saying that if you were 26% irish now would you???
you have to be irish to love it!!! 100% !!
All In All Is All We Are

It's PATTY'S, as in St. Patty's Day. I'm American though (any Irish kids that want to tell me I have no right to celebrate can suck me); this is the first time in a few years that I get to celebrate with my aunts/uncles/cousins again, and I'm psyched Corned beef and cabbage, soda bread...Gosh darn it all. Here's to Patty and the snakes he expelled
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by Irish Bassist
yep there'll be masses of us at the pub on sat,celebrating our victory in the six nations over england :P

well if we managed to do it you guys can!!

Am out tonight for paddys day, then probably tomorrow and monday too.

10 hour paddy pop at the QMU tonight, anyone else from glasgow uni goin?
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Quote by The Lunatic
well if we managed to do it you guys can!!

Am out tonight for paddys day, then probably tomorrow and monday too.

10 hour paddy pop at the QMU tonight, anyone else from glasgow uni goin?

cheers to those who beat england and as for the chap from new york above this post...its paddy not patty?????very mature of you to say blow me,its an irish holiday so you dont have the right to call it what you want,if it was an american one you would be free to,but its not...although alot of em seem to think so
All In All Is All We Are

Quote by Irish Bassist
cheers to those who beat england and as for the chap from new york above this post...its paddy not patty?????very mature of you to say blow me,its an irish holiday so you dont have the right to call it what you want,if it was an american one you would be free to,but its not...although alot of em seem to think so

After I posted that, I saw everyone else was saying Paddy so I guess if I'm the only one, I must be wrong

Don't bring in the old "lololol Americans rolly eyes" routine though.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
I'll be goin to Bennigans as usual. Great place for a good St. Patricks day. I do believe I'll be getting **** faced some way or another Monday, because Patty's day of not that's the day I go back to school from my tonsel surgery. I can't wait it's always one of my favorite holidays.
Quote by wizards?
You *could* say "sorry mom, dad ... you'll have to catch a cab back. I've got my own plans to go get pissed. But I can give you a ride there if you need one".

I've never really given any thought to "celebrating" st. patrick's day. I'm Canadian with no Irish decent, and I never really thought that any of my friends did anything. But last year, out of the blue, everyone was talking about their plans and I kind of felt left out. So this year the wife and I got a sitter and are gonna have some fun. Sucks it's on a Monday though
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Pfft, I'm only a quarter or an eighth Irish, but I'd never insult myself by being sick on St. Paddy's Day, thats just disgusting.

Yeah, it's not like you do it on purpose
Quote by garett
Sucks it's on a Monday though

not for me, I don't have to be anywhere on tuesday until 5pm, so I should just be able to do it all.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
not for me, I don't have to be anywhere on tuesday until 5pm, so I should just be able to do it all.
My kids have school in the morning. Our friends and sitter have work. We have to pick up the kids in the morning before 7:30am to take them to school
Quote by Irish Bassist

You were saying about a victory?
You were slaughtered.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
Quote by crazynickman
It's PATTY'S, as in St. Patty's Day. I'm American though (any Irish kids that want to tell me I have no right to celebrate can suck me); this is the first time in a few years that I get to celebrate with my aunts/uncles/cousins again, and I'm psyched Corned beef and cabbage, soda bread...Gosh darn it all. Here's to Patty and the snakes he expelled

Wrong, it's Paddy's. Patty's was just a wrong spelling thought up by people who weren't sure how it was really spelled and it stuck.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by crazynickman
After I posted that, I saw everyone else was saying Paddy so I guess if I'm the only one, I must be wrong

Don't bring in the old "lololol Americans rolly eyes" routine though.

no probs man,a gud man admits his mistakes so cheers to you
All In All Is All We Are

Quote by crazynickman

-_-
Quote by Reject_666_6
Wrong, it's Paddy's. Patty's was just a wrong spelling thought up by people who weren't sure how it was really spelled and it stuck.

I'm now aware. I've been schooled. Thank you.

Quote by bearded_monkey
-_-

Yeah I know.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
americans

they can't even handle a pint of the black stuff

today has been superb thus far; pint of guinnes, black pudding, fried mushrooms, soda bread sausage and eggs for lunch

and now to go out and become paralytic
Quote by Irish Bassist
of course not....... we do other things too.....and sing anti englsih songs for one,ha ha!!!

no offense to my english friends!!!but if you were irish you'd understand

I understand hehehe been hummin a few meself this weekend ("This Old Man" with alternative lyrics for one)

Beannactai Na Féile Pádraig a cara.
Quote by SmilerO'Rocker
I understand hehehe been hummin a few meself this weekend ("This Old Man" with alternative lyrics for one)

Beannactai Na Féile Pádraig a cara.

St Patrick Was a gentleman
who through strategy and stealth
drove all the snakes from Ireland,
here's a toasting to his health

But not too many toastings
lest you lose yourself and then,
forget the good St Patrick
and see all those snakes again.
It's really funny, in our school we have 1 Irish guy and he doesn't even celebrate it, however, the thousand or so other people in our school all go mental and dress up and paint their faces and everything.

Yeah Im irish and I find it a bit rediculous that our paitron saint is a welshman who lived in france for a large part of his life.......doesnt stop me from going out and getting pissed on paddys day though.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Yeah Im irish and I find it a bit rediculous that our paitron saint is a welshman who lived in france for a large part of his life.......doesnt stop me from going out and getting pissed on paddys day though.

yea it's just any excuse for a piss up

**** pay day is a good enough reason to celebrate, irish are always up for the crack

Yessah.

haha.

This years hats suck.

Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
Happy St. Paddy's Day lads :p

As for me, I'll be out of commission for the night, and probably a good portion of tomorrow ... gotta spend some quality time at the Pub.
Page 1 of 2