well i made a Chords "Tab" contribution of "hey there Delihlah" And i got 2 APPROVE votes saying its perfect and blah blah But now its rejected I mean it didnt get any - "reject" votes why did this happen y'all ??!!
FANTASY , EVERYBODY HAS ONE
Do you know why? It's because we don't need another tab of that awful song, as there are already a fair share of perfect versions of it. The mods have final say.

WEBBDIT: To be precise, there are 20 versions of it already.
Quote by webbtje
Do you know why? It's because we don't need another tab of that awful song, as there are already a fair share of perfect versions of it. The mods have final say.

WEBBDIT: To be precise, there are 20 versions of it already.

this
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Dallinsrad, I suggest that you do not post that again, or you will be reported, you irritating little spammer
As it's been said, it was rejected because there are already 20 versions up that have high ratings.

The number of votes is a guideline for TPA Mods, or the Tab team in Russia, but they still make the final decision, if there are too many tabs already that are correct, it doesn't matter if it has 100 votes to approve, it's not going to get through..