I ordered my electric guitar a month ago and they said it was backordered and the new date to ship was 3/10/08...... those guy's service really sucks because it's still not in stock and they haven't even contacted me or anything.... has anyone else had to go through this?
i got that one time when I ordered something one time that was out of stock and then before they got a new shipment it was discontinued. The company I ordered had to have Gibson make me one to fill the order. I ordered to get it in time for x-mas I ended up actually getting it the next July.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
i got that one time when I ordered something one time that was out of stock and then before they got a new shipment it was discontinued. The company I ordered had to have Gibson make me one to fill the order. I ordered to get it in time for x-mas I ended up actually getting it the next July.

wow man that really sucks..... had something similar happen to me to... was ordering HKS coilovers for my car a while bac, placed an order and the next day they got discontinued. Also had that happen with an apexi exhaust..... waited like 7 months and kept getting the runaround and said f*** it and canceled it. I've had it with buying stuff online. from now on, if it's a big purchase, im buying it in person.
Quote by Big_Carp
I ordered my electric guitar a month ago and they said it was backordered and the new date to ship was 3/10/08...... those guy's service really sucks because it's still not in stock and they haven't even contacted me or anything.... has anyone else had to go through this?

What guitar did you order?
That's nothing. A friend of mine back in school ordered from some independent website, some custom guitar. It took over a year to get in, and they had his money the whole time.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
yeah well i can easily understand that if it was a custom made guitar but it was a regular dean, nothing custom. NOW, i got an email from them with some great news..... they said it will be in stock on 4/30/2008.... yeah right. i canceled that piece immidiately. ill just go to a guitar center locally and get one. im done playing these games.