Poll: Which one should I get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one should I get?
Electro-Harmonix #1 echo
3 21%
Boss dd-6 digital delay
11 79%
Voters: 14.
I cant decide between the boss dd-6 and the EH #1 echo!

The #1 echo is good because its cheaper and made by EH

The dd-6 is good too because it has tons of cool features and its more presice with delay selections

Help me decide
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
i'm a big fan of the line 6 dl4...

i'd say dd-6 though of those two
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
EH Deluxe Memory Man....I had it...tried something else, and it ALL sounded like garbage compared to the pedal. The DMM is never leaving my rig.

New they're expensive, but used, you can get amazing deals on them. I got mine for $175, with power supply and box, and I just got my bassist one for $150, both in great condition.

By far the best Delay pedal around...it makes the digital stuff sound...well...completely digital.
The boss has a lot of awesome options, but it does color the tone a bit when off. I love it and I'm keeping it, but I'm also saving up for a effects loop selector pedal so that I can take it out of the loop completely when I'm not using it. I havn't tried the EH, I'm sure it doesn't color the tone in a nasty way when it's bypassed like boss pedals do, but other than that I can't comment.

For the record, I don't think there's anyway I'm selling the boss, I really really love it and am pretty darn satisfied.
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
EH Deluxe Memory Man....I had it...tried something else, and it ALL sounded like garbage compared to the pedal. The DMM is never leaving my rig.

New they're expensive, but used, you can get amazing deals on them. I got mine for $175, with power supply and box, and I just got my bassist one for $150, both in great condition.

By far the best Delay pedal around...it makes the digital stuff sound...well...completely digital.

PLUS.ONE.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!

+8520976404323.14

Now I've got mine, I'll never even look at another delay pedal in the same way.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
You really have to ask yourself what you'll need. If you need the bells and whistles, go for the DD-6. Or even the DD-20. If you go that route, look at the EHX DMM or Line 6 DL-4.

If not, check the #1 Echo. Or, the Ibanez DE-7. VERY nice fo the money if you need cheap.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell