Hey

Yeah friends are having a small get together,nothing special
heres the deal they asked me to go and i really dont feel like it,but heres the catch if i show up i get a half a case of beer.. so iam in a bit of dilemma walking takes like 40min buss 50min..

yeah i know totally useless thread.....
Meh, just go dude. At least it's something to do besides sitting around on UG and talking to a bunch of losers...

^+1

Hell yeah, seriously, free beer, i see no downside to that.
Eventhough you dont feel like it, after you chuck down some booze everything is in shiny collors. Get out, have fun.
Quick! To the beermobile!!
My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
Quote by I kill Children
Hey

heres the deal they asked me to go and i really dont feel like it,but heres the catch if i show up i get a half a case of beer.. so iam in a bit of dilemma walking takes like 40min buss 50min..

Lol wut?

Why dont you put the beer in a backpack? A 40 minute walk is nothing, why not cycle if its that bad?

This thread sucks.
Quote by Preid
Lol wut?

Why dont you put the beer in a backpack? A 40 minute walk is nothing, why not cycle if its that bad?

This thread sucks.

Cause if i go they expect me to stay and it whould be rather rude just saying
'' Hi Guys iam here for the beer now **** off''

But yeah i might be going now damn you Pit!
Why do you not want to go? do you not like the people?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Ive been working and a bit tired then the whole walking home thing in the middle of the night kinda sucks and the busses stop picking ppl up around 00:00.

we wont do that much really just sit and listen too crapy music and complain about stuff
Don't go to a party if you feel crap, you'll end up feeling more crap and everyone will hate you for bringing them down.
Quote by I kill Children
Ive been working and a bit tired then the whole walking home thing in the middle of the night kinda sucks and the busses stop picking ppl up around 00:00.

we wont do that much really just sit and listen too crapy music and complain about stuff

ah right, well you could either leave a little earlier or try and crash somewhere.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
ok made up my mind iam going i even scored a ride over there ill try and have a few laughs and leave bit early so i can take the buss
Quote by I kill Children
Hey

go, take the beer, then leave.
sup?
Ah well i went to the party the whole thing kinda flipped not really of my problemms tho,drank the whole ''12Pack'' and i even got a ride back home and didnt spend a dime that night:P

man you know your back in the pit and you backtrack thru treads and se that theres been 20+locked threades in about 7-9hours