hey i just got an i pod classic and i put a bunch of music on it from my friends computer. but he said that now i cant put any music on it from another computer or it will erase that music so if i sync the music i my computer to the ipod will i lose the music thats already on there? is there another way to get my music on?
I don't think there is, not any practical way at least. When you sync you will have to delete the music already on your ipod.
Quote by blue_strat
You can check the box that says "Manage music manually".

+1
You might have to re-load all the music from his computer.. but after that you will be able to get music from other computers as well.. As long as you have that box checked.

Without the box checked it will start uploading all the music from the iTunes that it loads into.
yer, go back to your mates computer and untick the box that says sync. the music will wipe off, but then just highlight all of the music u want, and drop it on the name of your ipod to the left of your screen. so then you can go on any comp, and use it like a flash drive.
Quote by cptcomet
I don't think there is, not any practical way at least. When you sync you will have to delete the music already on your ipod.

Fail.
Quote by 30dirtybirds
what do i do from there?

Once you have the box checked you should be able to simply drag and drop music in, and it wont sync on startup.
http://www.yamipod.com/main/modules/home/

This is Yamipod (Yet another i pod manager) !

Download this program>Run it> Connect i pod via (USB)> Select version of i pod in the drop down list> It will access your ipod and show a playlist similar to whats on your ipod> Add songs to the library using common knowlege> Sync ipod!!!

This program is in no way Illegal. It is Free!. and it has made my own i pod plump n juicy.

Peace out! hope it helps.
Sync it with your computer, then bring it to your mates house, and drag and drop his library section to your ipod instead of clicking sync. I'm not sure if it'll let you add more off your computer after that though, i never tried it
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
ONLY______ THREAD ect....
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Well basically here's what you do:
1.Come to pit
2.Post iPod thread