When I push "open" or double click the icon or whatever, it'll only work about half of the time. When it does everything is fine, but the rest of the times, it just... wont open. Nothing happens, it's as if I didn't click anything at all, but I'd try it a couple times and still nothing?

Can anyone suggest any tips? Anything is appreciated

Thanks in advance
Trouble shoot it or you might just have to do the old uninstall and reinstall
Look in my eyes what do you see?
Quote by x-hex-x
do the old uninstall and reinstall

That, or update the version of MSN you are running.

Quote by Preid
Probz your firewall settings...

going on what you have said, I'd say this is certainly not the problem.
I can't get onto hotmail.... I havent been able to for about a week now, and every time i type "www.hotmail.co.uk" in, it just doesnt load... however long i wait

Anyone know whats wrong
Go through the MSN website then click the hotmail link might be easier
Look in my eyes what do you see?
^^ Try this. If that doesn't work, it might be timing out due to a slow connection.

TS, try the uninstall/reinstall. If that doesn't work, maybe try an alternative program. Pidgin is easy to use and works well, and can be used with a number of different IM protocols, including MSN, AIM and Yahoo. The downside is, if you want to use a webcam, it doesn't offer that function.
Quote by Denthúl
^^ Try this. If that doesn't work, it might be timing out due to a slow connection.

TS, try the uninstall/reinstall. If that doesn't work, maybe try an alternative program. Pidgin is easy to use and works well, and can be used with a number of different IM protocols, including MSN, AIM and Yahoo. The downside is, if you want to use a webcam, it doesn't offer that function.

Just doing the same thing... It says "Done" but nothings happened

and when i go on the msn website, then click hotmail, same thing happens.