You can't.
Quote by Retro Rocker
No. Not one person on the entire planet knows how to do that.

Well, the admin of eBay do.
Last edited by blue_strat at Mar 14, 2008,
yup, its somewhere around history, you have to copy item number though and give a reason why you are retracting.
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Either fill in a bid retraction form (which requires you to give a valid reason) or send a message to the seller asking them to do it for you.
Quote by Preid
Post the link to the item!

lol Preid is too funny for this world..
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
i had just set up and linked my pay pal account to my ebay, and i had bid on two amps. so if i win one amp, will it automatically make me pay for it?
Quote by garrettmhaynes
i had just set up and linked my pay pal account to my ebay, and i had bid on two amps. so if i win one amp, will it automatically make me pay for it?

Link, or it didnt happen.
Quote by garrettmhaynes

lulz, yeah you better hope this is a good pay check coming up.
Quote by garrettmhaynes

no, I'm pretty sure you still need to confirm the payment (incase someone has hacked your ebay account).

If you don't pay you'll get -ve feedback and noone will trust you as a buyer anymore.

I'm sure you can retract the bid by asking the seller.
Email the seller to retract your bid. If he doesnt accept it, make yourself a new ebay account and bid something like 2 million. That will really mess up his auction.
Otherwise dont worry too much about it.
Pay pal will deduct from your account if that is what you choose. PayPal will not automatically pay just because you win. You still need to submit "payment"