ok so i work at a clothing retail store (yeah, gay i know), anyway all the employees are qualified to do everything at the store, folding, cash register, go-backs, shipment and fitting room. its a pretty easy job for 8 bucks an hour. apparantly someone a few days back took the chalk we use to write how many items were taken into a fitting room and wrote "LOVE, MURDER, DEATH" etc. the managers are trying to keep the whole thing under wraps. i heard from a few other employees, no one knows who did it and i didnt think anyone at my work would do something like that, everyone always seemed so docile. do you guys think it was a joke, or is there some sociopathic killer at my work?
haha
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Joke.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I'm thinking you're overreacting far too much

he/she/it didn't write "I'm going to stab you all in the testicles with a clotheshanger and then gorge on your insides" or anything like that
Just some kid trying to be funny. Go to work!
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Yeah, dont really take those too seriously.

There was writing in a bathroom stall saying "GUNS IN SCHOOL ON *insert date*"

Nothing happened
Quote by deathbat831
Its not funny! im scared

Don't be such a baby; nothing will happen. It just sounds like some jackass trying to do a bit of scaremongering, and it looks like he's succeeded : haha

Y siempre
Y para siempre
It's definately a sociopathic killer, I'd stock up on supplies and lock yourself in your house for the next 80 or so years if I was you, that's the only way you will be safe, unless he/she also lives for another 80 years
wait they put me in the fitting rooms alot. what if someone blames me for it? i didnt do it. what if i get fired, will that follow me to another job?
Quote by faultyy
It's definately a sociopathic killer, I'd stock up on supplies and lock yourself in your house for the next 80 or so years if I was you, that's the only way you will be safe, unless he/she also lives for another 80 years

Quote by deathbat831
wait they put me in the fitting rooms alot. what if someone blames me for it? i didnt do it. what if i get fired, will that follow me to another job?

It's a conspiracy. I dunno about where you live but in most places they would have to have proof or atleast some sort of evidence before sacking you. Seriously man, calm down, you'll live longer
And when he's done killing everybody he's going to fold you up and ship you back.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I used to work in a large dept store.

They got bomb threats all the time and a few times they called the bomb squad to take out 'suspicious' looking bags.
I know a guy with a "Fury" tatoo, doesn't mean he's angry. Although he did punch me when I threw nutrigrain at his head. My point being, someone's written it because they think it's cool.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
^this IS A F*CKING REAL THREAD ASSFACE! my boss is running around every day showing us all the poloroid of it, theres a reward too.
oh my god, oh my god, oh my god
i can totally picture it, theres only one entrance/exit. they would just have to lock the door. i can picture the person just opening each fitting room at a time and blowing off people's heads with a freakin sawed off. oh my god im gonna die
It's an evil cult trying to revive all the dead and trigger a zombie massacre.
AKA Scientology.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Sounds like you've got an emo kids infestation.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by deathbat831
i can totally picture it, theres only one entrance/exit. they would just have to lock the door. i can picture the person just opening each fitting room at a time and blowing off people's heads with a freakin sawed off. oh my god im gonna die

Damn it, I was starting to take you seriously
Quote by deathbat831
^this IS A F*CKING REAL THREAD ASSFACE! my boss is running around every day showing us all the poloroid of it, theres a reward too.

You'd better start living your last days out then. Quick, hurry, go and enjoy your last moments of freedom.
And say hi to Hendrix when you see him, tell him everyone misses him.

OR, OR, you could just cut out the middle man and kill yourself now. Save this guy a job and speed up the process. Hey, you'll be contributing to the efficiency of his killing spree. Win win.

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by faultyy
Damn it, I was starting to take you seriously

this is real, this really happened, but im not really that worried. thought id make a joke about how it happened. but yeah, this is TRUE.
Quote by deathbat831

I think I am beginning to understand why they want to kill you.
Maybe you're bipolar and your other self wrote that and you just don't remember.
Anger management 101. If they piss you off kill them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by faultyy

my tummy hurts
Dude don't worry about it, just wave your Dreaded Longsword of death at him

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by deathbat831
Its not funny! im scared

You have ZERO reason to be scared.

God, if I know people took jokes like this seriously I'd do them more often.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Dude don't worry about it, just wave your Dreaded Longsword of death at him

.....your right...where are my balls? to the longswords. TO ARMS! TO ARMS! HUZZAH!

hey how do you put up a MS paint document on here?
i seriously doubt its anything to be afraid of. probably just some 15 year old trying to be cool.
I would have wrote PENIS, VAGINA, BABY. And then everyone would be trying to figure out who's the expectant mother.
We're only strays.
If your gonna die, die with your boots on...

Otherwise just don't go to work...

but you should be a man about it...

Because its not going to happen... unless you have your boots on then it might...
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
joke.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat
joke.

no its serious, and i know that i just bumped this, i just wanted the evening shift to see it too.