Does anybody live near hinckley/nuneaton area that would be up for some jamming or anything?
the midlands is not dark, frostbitten and grim enough for metal.
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
Quote by Fiddler
the midlands is not dark, frostbitten and grim enough for metal.

Black Sabbath may disagree with you on that one... actually the only one of those the Midlands isn't is frostbitten
well i know midlands is **** yes, but still i would like to jam with someone
Last edited by Bastard Son at Mar 14, 2008,
Quote by Bastard Son
well i know midlands is **** yes, but still i would like to jam with someone

Don't take what he said so easily!

We gave the world half of Led Zeppelin (Robert Plant and John Bonham), Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest etc.

Don't let anyone tell you the midlands isn't fucking metal!

Anyway, how old are you and what standard are you, and are you in contact with a drummer and bassist etc.

I'm from the Midlands...not saying I'd do it, just interested tbh :P I know a few people who could be interested aswell.
Quote by last_biscuit
Don't take what he said so easily!

We gave the world half of Led Zeppelin (Robert Plant and John Bonham), Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest etc.

Don't let anyone tell you the midlands isn't fucking metal!

"From memories of 68 when the wizard shook the world
Metal came from foundries where the midlands sound unfurled
The bullring was a lonely place of concrete towers and steel
The coal mines and the industries were all I had to feel"

My dad's from West Bromwich, and my uncle lives in Birmingham.
Quote by Minkaro
"From memories of 68 when the wizard shook the world
Metal came from foundries where the midlands sound unfurled
The bullring was a lonely place of concrete towers and steel
The coal mines and the industries were all I had to feel"

My dad's from West Bromwich, and my uncle lives in Birmingham.

You = awesome Rock on

"We're born to raise some hell"
Last edited by last_biscuit at Mar 14, 2008,
im 17 and im not in contact with any drummers or anything since there are like none in my town and stuff. but im only really interested in playing heavy stuff (death/thrash)
I've just realised nuneaton is quite a bit further than I thought Google maps can be a wonder.

I'm already in a decent band and have little other freetime due to a serious gf and other commitments, but if I can think of anyone I know who might be interested I'll let ya know.

Are you at any particular 'grade' standard, or give an example of one of the pieces you're most proud of being able to play expertly (not necessarily the hardest piece you can play etc.)
nah i havnt done any grades yet, but theory whys im not that good, ive only been learning theory since september at college

song im most proud of ermmm, i wouldnt say most proud of but heres a list of what i like playing, downfall (children of bodom), cowboys from hell (pantera), crystal mountain (death), hourglass (lamb of god), lai lai hei (ensiferum)....and the list continues
Last time I gigged in the Midlands - you all ****ing wore caps. Caps and horrible scene shorts.
psykopoo:
moron, spelt paedofile wrong
Quote by broken circle
Last time I gigged in the Midlands - you all ****ing wore caps. Caps and horrible scene shorts.

well just by looking at the bands you like i wouldnt watch you anyway thanks and i certainly do not dress like some loser fag
Quote by sam b
wrong forum..

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...