idk. looks a little risky
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
you could contact gibson and see if it's a real one or not
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
No feedback and awful sales pitch = probably a fix.

But he does accept Paypal. Dunno hard to tell!
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
He quotes it as an SG junior in the description, but it clearly says Les Paul on the headstock Isn't it a Les Paul double cutaway?
It looks to be in quite poor condition, and the seller has poor feedback - I'd ask if you can play it and note he doesn't have a visible serial number, so that would put me off.
The usual tell tale signs look okay though - it has two screws on the Plate at the headstock etc....
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Legit. He probably states it an SG out of confusion, which it does look similar. No one fakes a low end one like that and puts relicing on it. The only thing that smells to me is he is a new seller, meaning its legit but he also might be trying to take someone for a ride.
FOUR HUNDRED POUND? For that thing? I don't think it's fake, but the headstock shape looks a little off, and the writing looks painted on.

It also doesn't really look like a correct LP Jr either.
High as tits
You guys do realize it has 6 days left right? Starting bid means nothing.
i would contact the seller and ask him about the SG/Les Paul discrepancy in his description. see what he has to say. if you're SERIOUSLY interested in this guitar, then try to get a FRIENDLY dialog going with the dude. if he's legit then he should be more than eager to talk to you. especially since this looks like his first auction.
it looks like a usual Les Paul Junior Double cutaway.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
FOUR HUNDRED POUND? For that thing? I don't think it's fake, but the headstock shape looks a little off, and the writing looks painted on.

It also doesn't really look like a correct LP Jr either.

The headstock photo has been taken from directly above so it will look a bit off as the headstock is angled at 13 degrees.

It should be a dog eared p90 mind you.

Bear in mind Tokai do a brand new version for around this price, and new Gibson Junors and Specials can be bought for only about £100 extra, so I'd say go brand new.