Hey , how's this compared to an OFR in terms of quality , reliability and stability??

http://store.guitarfetish.com/blflroflotrs.html
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
Douglas Spad (Alder) [ custom wired with EMG and Passives ] : Kramer Striker FR424SM
Line 6 POD X3Live : Digitech Rp80 : Tascam US144
Kustom Sound (crappy ass) solid state amp
Old Steel String Acoustic (some local company)
A total piece of garbage. Number one, it's single locking. There is a reason no one puts single locking FRs on guitars anymore; they were total crap. The baseplate may be hardened steel, but the rest (including the sustain block) is likely pot metal. It's also very likely the finishes aren't they great. Finally it uses that TRS/Takeuchi/JAcksonJT580 route which is a pain in the ass when it comes time to put something else there. If you need a new trem for your KRamer, look for a used Schaller or OFr in black. It will cost between $100-$120, but is well worth it as they will last forever.
umm... my kramer is a musicyo striker - would and OFR fit right in?

Edit: btw. are OFR's made by schaller? - seem to have read that somewhere
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
Douglas Spad (Alder) [ custom wired with EMG and Passives ] : Kramer Striker FR424SM
Line 6 POD X3Live : Digitech Rp80 : Tascam US144
Kustom Sound (crappy ass) solid state amp
Old Steel String Acoustic (some local company)
Quote by Kramer1309
umm... my kramer is a musicyo striker - would and OFR fit right in?

Edit: btw. are OFR's made by schaller? - seem to have read that somewhere

no they are just OFRs. Schallers are made by schaller.
Quote by MoleMania
no they are just OFRs. Schallers are made by schaller.

Uh, nope. Schaller makes the OFR, and has for years. I want to say since the 80's but I am not 100% sure.
Quote by CJRocker
Uh, nope. Schaller makes the OFR, and has for years. I want to say since the 80's but I am not 100% sure.

Oh, my mistake.
Some things from guitar fetish are ok to buy. But alot of their stuff is way to cheap. A good wammy costs money, theres probably a reason its so cheap. Alot of the stuff they sell is made over seas. I bought a set of their good as grover tuners. Well they were the same cheap korean ones I was replacing. And were no where as good as grover just cheaper in price.