Page 1 of 2
I hear things get intensely ruff. How should I block things, what is acceptable at shows, any other advice?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Ewwwww hardcore dancing
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
try the wall of death.. i think that in some places punching is unnaceptable.. pushing always acceptable.. only be as violent as the band.. and if ur just that metal then be as violent as u want...
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
Jump in, push and jump randomly until you come out the other side. Dont punch.

Also... dont do that whole "hardcore dancing" thing. As much as your kung-fu kicks may impress people... you'll still look retarded.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
if you get pushed in use your elbows.other than that dont do a hardcore dance,only scene douche bags do that.
Quote by saxaxe
Is a hosh pit kind of like a mosh pit?

Well...it is pretty much moshing, albeit as though you're having some sort of fit or seizure at the same time.
Try not to call it a "Hosh pit"
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
just bounce aroudn and push people. it's not so much a style as it is a mind-set.

the mind set of

BEOWULFF!!

Quote by DaysoftheBlue
Oh jesus Christ in Hosh pit short for hardcore mosh pit? you sick bastard!

<.<
>.>
yes. Yes it is.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by Cato_60
try the wall of death.. i think that in some places punching is unnaceptable.. pushing always acceptable.. only be as violent as the band.. and if ur just that metal then be as violent as u want...

If he's metal in any way, he won't even consider 'hardcore dancing' as it is only for retards, and scene fags.

End of.

Hardcore dancing doesn't make you look cool, it doesn't make you feel cool (unless you're an imbecile) andit most of all doesn't make you actually cool.
Quote by Pinky19
I saw my friend dancing. I looked awesome, cuz he is actually god =)

Hes not good,all he did was jump around like some homo erotic monkey.dont hardcore dance.
But yeah everyone hates a hardcore dancer....
Other than that big tips are..
No punch
No kick
Just push
Pick up people who are down if you can
Don't be a douche
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
don't do hardcore dancing, that's lame and causes too much needless damage to other people. I kick people out of gigs I play if I see them doing that ****.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm

I repeat,

Ewwwwwww
Quote by SteveHouse
Dont do hardcore dancing. You just look retarded. And the be prepared if the band makes fun of you haha
Quote by Pinky19
WAIT!!! NO ITS NOT!!!! THAT IS BAD HARDCORE "DANCING"

there is no such thing as "good" hardcore dancing

Quote by im_hungry
I prefer Posh pits.

Really? I like Rosh Pits. Its the kind Scooby Doo likes, too/.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Prominently display your genitalia.

and don't forget to pound on your chest while making loud grunting noises.
hug your local pug dealer!
Quote by Pinky19

Define "good" hardcore dancing.
Quote by Pinky19

Nah, last time I checked, it all sucked.

In other news,

Ewwwww
Quote by SteveHouse
just mosh, you look like a ****ing retard just throwing punches and kicks at the air

no kicks
no punches
preferably no hits from behind if possible
help those who fell
stop at the end of a song and start at the beginning of a new one

thats a mosh, its beating the **** out of strangers respectfully
I don't see the point of simulating a seizure in public. Mosh like men, for christs' sake.
Don't friggin do it. Its lame. Just get to the front row and head bang, or stage dive.

Oh and definitely DO NOT get in one of those mosh pits where a bunch of guys just run and shove into each other intentionally. I have never seen anything more retarded.
We're only strays.
I say, to each their own!!!

(Although I mosh)
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Don't friggin do it. Its lame. Just get to the front row and head bang, or stage dive.

Oh and definitely DO NOT get in one of those mosh pits where a bunch of guys just run and shove into each other intentionally. I have never seen anything more retarded.

That is what they had last time. 25 yr old men with beards...... Extremely muscular.

Quote by webbtje
I don't see the point of simulating a seizure in public. Mosh like men, for christs' sake.

lol, When I say Riva's 1st gif post I was thinking "dancing or epileptic fit? not sure".
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Nah, last time I checked, it all sucked.

In other news,

Ewwwww

OH **** THEY ALMOST TOUCHED EACH OTHER!
Quote by freedoms_stain
lol, When I say Riva's 1st gif post I was thinking "dancing or epileptic fit? not sure".

¬__________¬

Ahem, yes, it's stupid. Don't do it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Pinky19
I saw my friend dancing. I looked awesome, cuz he is actually god =)

OMG that made me laugh so freaking hard...
Quote by emr_steelmech
I say, to each their own!!!

(Although I mosh)

Unfortunately that is NOT the mindset of most hardcore dancers. I realize you said mosh and not hardcore dance, so let me just tell you about hardcore dancers. I was in a metalcore band for two years, and I always wanted the crowd to have fun and get rowdy and stuff, but I found myself getting more and more annoyed at hardcore dancers. Especially the ones I came to know personally. Basicly, they're all the same person; they're aggressive towards other concert-goers who aren't dancing like they are; they all act tough; they are all very close minded and quite like to impose their ways of thought on others; most of them are straight edge. And they all have different ideas of what straight edge actually is.
We're only strays.
Quote by DaysoftheBlue
there is no such thing as "good" hardcore dancing

Those guys behind her have the right re-action. Your re-action I assume is
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Page 1 of 2