Quote by Dyers
damn i could really help u if i wasnt at school

i need the measurement quick or else i cant adjust it for another like....week

being guitarless is almost as bad as missing a bollock.
Just try different sizes... but the best way I know to find the size is to kill yourself... works every time.
Go to an auto parts store they sell sets of allen wrenches in metric and standard. Cant tell you if its metric or standard as the guitar companies use both. The sets arent expensive and have many other uses. Try em until you find one that fits just right. Cant tell you the size as all of my guitars use a slightly different size depending on company.
Why do you need to adjust the truss rod so badly? It's not one of those routine, daily, adjustments I hope you know. The truss should only be adjusted to correct insufficient or excessive neck relief. Many guitars won't need this adjustment if the guitar is kept in a decently controlled environment and restrung with the same gauge strings over and over.
Yes, the weather is getting warmer now, and the humidity is starting to stay up a bit higher than it was during the winter, but unless the guitar has been checked out and you know for certain that the neck relief is off, I wouldn't screw around with the truss rod.
i suggest you buy a multi tool also.

and i suggest you measure ur neck angle before adjusting anything.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^Neck angle is not the same thing as neck relief. Neck angle is the angle of the neck in relation to the body of the guitar. Neck relief is the curvature of the neck, present on most every guitar, to allow ample room for the strings to vibrate freely without "fretting out" or buzzing. If the guitar has a bolt on neck, then the neck angle may be adjustable, depending on the design of the guitar. If it's a neck through design, you can't adjust it. Nor can you adjust neck angle on most Gibson style guitars, like the SG. Only relief can be adjusted on these, and then only if the guitar truely needs that adjustment. The truss rod isn't a tuner, yet so many people treat it as though it is.
yeah i know. i would have gone into it if needed.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011