I've bought the Micro BR recorder and its great. Except for one thing, there was no software with it and when you copy and paste the material you recorded onto the computer, it won't play in any media players due to its weird format. Most recorders provide software to change the format but I'm a bit lost with this.

Anyone got any suggestion (preferably from people who have actually owned one!)
Yeah I guessed that (I'm not trying to be rude there btw) But theres nothing in the manual that I can see (theres over hundred twenty pages to traul through) that explains how to do it.
I had this same problem this week and what I found was the easiest way was to change it to MP3 format before putting it onto the computer, that way you can play it with Windows Media Player or anything other Media Player.

It’s all in the manual but basically you select the song you want then press Utility, press Track 2, the right cursor and then Track 2 again (export). Use the left and right arrows to change the track to export and then Track 4, name it and you’re done.

Feel free to add me and listen to more hilarious jokes such as the above.
Quote by pirates_ftw
I had this same problem this week and what I found was the easiest way was to change it to MP3 format before putting it onto the computer, that way you can play it with Windows Media Player or anything other Media Player.

It’s all in the manual but basically you select the song you want then press Utility, press Track 2, the right cursor and then Track 2 again (export). Use the left and right arrows to change the track to export and then Track 4, name it and you’re done.

Ahh sweet mate, that sounds a jiffy! I'll give it a bash and see what happens. Cheers.