ok so, it's time for me to upgrade from my peavey raptor plus EXP (NEVER BUY IT, EVER, PLZ) and my band is actually getting somewhere now, we play music along the lines of Thrice mixed with the old Brand New and I guess maybe a little harder stuff too, so I was wondering, what guitar does anyone suggest? Brand, Model, i just want input. I'm looking for a quality guitar, price range from $10 - $3000. If anyone wants to make a suggestion that would be great

EDIT: I Play on a Peavey Valveking 212, if that helps.
Last edited by tony_coculuzzi at Mar 14, 2008,
Schecter, Jackson, ESP, Dean... If you are willing to pay $3000 then just go out to a music shop and try out some high end guitars and buy what you like!
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Schecter, Jackson, ESP, Dean... If you are willing to pay $3000 then just go out to a music shop and try out some high end guitars and buy what you like!

really? i thought guitars like that would be more fit for metal players
I have a Epiphone Les Paul Ultra and that is one of the best guitars you can buy for just above $1000 besides the Gibson Les Pauls'.
if you save up about a grand more you can get a custom guitar from ESP. Try a Paul Reed Smith, though.. really quality.
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Quote by tony_coculuzzi
really? i thought guitars like that would be more fit for metal players

You can do anything with an esp horizon, believe me anything.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Maybe a good Fender Tele or Strat, or a good Gibson Les Paul. Or if you save up to 8000 bucks, get a Gibson Robot. Looks cool. Awesome features, and plays cool (I think).
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
Maybe a good Fender Tele or Strat, or a good Gibson Les Paul. Or if you save up to 8000 bucks, get a Gibson Robot. Looks cool. Awesome features, and plays cool (I think).

I've considered the Strat and the Les Paul, both really good guitars hahaha.
Quote by linknchuk
Taylor elecric= Fingergasm

wow..
i just checked out the Taylor electric site
the guitars are amazing looking, and wow, the features and innovation, jesus

anyone know how much the Solid Body Standard usually goes for?
Last edited by tony_coculuzzi at Mar 14, 2008,
the Robot guitar is actually around 1800 euros. Lots of ppl bitch about it being too expensive 'youre just paying for the tuning crap' but its less expensive than a Gibson LP standard :S
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Quote by tony_coculuzzi
wow..
i just checked out the Taylor electric site
the guitars are amazing looking, and wow, the features and innovation, jesus

anyone know how much the Solid Body Standard usually goes for?

im not sure about this but i think its like 1400$. i want 1 too but its gonna take awhile to save up.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube