Poll: What Internet Browser Do You Use?
Poll Options
View poll results: What Internet Browser Do You Use?
Internet Explorer
70 17%
Opera
13 3%
Mozilla Firefox
300 75%
Safari
17 4%
Mozilla SeaMonkey
0 0%
Flock
0 0%
K-Meleon
0 0%
Camino
0 0%
OmniWeb
0 0%
Konqueror
1 0%
Voters: 401.
Page 1 of 3
This has been done but the threads are relatively old and don't have as many options i have listed. Yea, some are obscure, but maybe someone will have em.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer

Firefox.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
the only people i let use internet explorer, are my sworn enemies that shall perish in due time. for everyone else, there is firefox ^^
Firefox!!!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
pwned by firefox.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
This may seem retarded, but what is the big deal about Firefox that Im missing out on..?
Quote by CrazyDavey
I like my women how I like my wine, 12 years old and locked in my basement.

Quote by rg_metal
Some old lady asked me if my electric guitar was a bass. It clearly has Six strings.

Quote by Theta
This may seem retarded, but what is the big deal about Firefox that Im missing out on..?

Extentions that, among other things, block on-page ads, fix screwed up urls (Think www.google.con), and run their own javascripts on certain pages.
I used to use firefox, but lately its been working really ****ty, so at the moment im using Internet explorer.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Firefox. I <3 my add-ons.
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
I would use Firefox, but my mum won't let me download it!

I used to use it, if that counts...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Renka
Operaaah!

#2 !

I think Firefox's quite good as well (well anything's better than IE) but it's just soo mainstream
Firefox, although I'm getting annoyed at it updating so much and me losing stuff. I'm sure there's supposed to be a way I can stop that!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Lil Macker
I would use Firefox, but my mum won't let me download it!

I used to use it, if that counts...

Firefox. I'd use Opera because its better but Firefox has all my cookies and passwords and whatnot.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Wii Internet Channel
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Just downloaded Opera... suprisingly good, although there are a few things that I'd prefer if they weren't there.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I used to be an Internet Explorer faithful, but for some reason since I got the internet up and running in my new flat, the IE on my laptop refuses to display any pages.....

Luckily, I had Firefox on my laptop as well (I downloaded it months ago just to see what the big deal was), so that came to my rescue. So yeah, I'm using Firefox at the moment.....I personally don't see much difference between them though.
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Just downloaded Opera... suprisingly good, although there are a few things that I'd prefer if they weren't there.

Devote yourself to the path.

Soon you'll find you can never browse the web without these features again.
firefox... i started a thread a while ago asking for advice on if i should change to from IE and i did... never looked back

Quote by fleajr_1412
It's not a parody. Claypool took a huge shit full of awesomeness all over the album, hence the name.

Speaking of "The Brown Album" by Primus

Page 1 of 3