If they do it we'll just find a way around it, anyway.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
do the business execs in the music industry really buy their music they listen to? i've wondered that for a long time. and TS, we'll probably just find a way around it.
So it's like 5$ a month and I don't get in trouble for downloading? Sounds fine with me.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
the music industry can suck my ****ing ****. seriously they need to pull their heads out of thier asses and realize that none of this ****ing **** is going to ****ing work.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
If they do it we'll just find a way around it, anyway.

How. Theyre not charging us?

Are you an ISP?

Hello AOL.
I've been here since '04.

Quote by NFFC_1865
How. Theyre not charging us?

Are you an ISP?

Hello AOL.

Who do you think is going to end up paying though?
So pretty much, if we pay like $5 a month, we can download unlimited music for free legally? Beats iTunes.
Quote by ttreat31
So pretty much, if we pay like $5 a month, we can download unlimited music for free legally? Beats iTunes.

Yeah, I would totally go for that. I'm happy to pay for music if the price is right, but 99 cents for every single song is just bullshit.
I'm willing to bet that none of the fees would go to indie labels. Stupid greedy RIAA. What's that? You can't afford a 12-bedroom mansion because of evil downloaders? Fuc'k off.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. They must know that in the next five years they'll probably be extinct.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
the music industry can suck my ****ing ****. seriously they need to pull their heads out of thier asses and realize that none of this ****ing **** is going to ****ing work.

Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by lolcats
They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. They must know that in the next five years they'll probably be extinct.

Well I hope not.

There are actually benefits to the existence of record labels, I hope we're not all too blind to see them. Let's face it, if record labels didn't help the artists whatsever - thene everyone would choose to remain unsigned.
I've been here since '04.

Quote by Joe-Fish
So it's like 5$ a month and I don't get in trouble for downloading? Sounds fine with me.

same here
I don't need a sig....
I gotta be honest, this is a really intelligent idea. I expected it to be something dumb, but this would get full support from me. Solves a lot of problems for only around 60 bucks per year extra.

I like the idea.
If I download mainly demos, rehearsals and bootlegs of underground 80s thrash, death, black, doom and NWOBHM, thats not piracy is it? and what about stuff that is long ago sold out?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to