Just bought me a Esp LTD EC-500 in Black Cherry. I cant freakin wait to get this bad boy. I love my RG but I have a feeling that it will get jealous.
Attachments:
espltdec500stbc.jpg
Last edited by Titans36 at Mar 14, 2008,
Sweet! LTD makes amazing guitars! I've never been lucky enough to play an actual ESP but I'm quite satisfied with only having the opportunity to play some LTDs
Quote by ginjaninja
pics?

yes
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Added pic...I guess its not fair to say that my RG isnt a real axe. I just feel like this is a hugh upgrade. I'll sex my RG to make up with it for saying that.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
The upper fret access on that looks awful...

Looks nice, though.

It's like that with every other Les Paul.

Indeedy though, it does look nice.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
It's like that with every other Les Paul.

Indeedy though, it does look nice.

Yes, but they added 2 more frets than LPs usually have, which will be impossible to reach.
I should be getting it Thursday. When I get it I'll give you guys a good review on what I think of her.
how much did it set you back? because that's just a damn sexy guitar
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Nice dude, congrats.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson DC Pro Custom shop
Fender American Stratocaster - Vintage custom
Fender Squier Strat
Fender Standard Telecaster
I paid $550 for it on ebay. Its coming straight from the ESP warehouse its a B-stock. It might have a minor blemish like like some small scratches or it couldve been something wrong with the electronics. Either way its a great deal for about $200 less than I wouldve paid for it from Musicians Friend. Most likely I wont even notice if anything is even wrong with it and its still brand new.
Dude, i want one of those, i dont care f my RG gets jealous.. I WANT ONE. Sweet axe.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
those emg's are gonna sound like crap through your tube combo amp, unless you turn that thing ALL the way up. emg's are pretty much for half-stacks.. i think you could have made a better decision picking a guitar.. those pickups are made to play heavy metal and such, and if that;s your intention you're gonna need a new amp
It's all about feel
Quote by hopespaul
those emg's are gonna sound like crap through your tube combo amp, unless you turn that thing ALL the way up. emg's are pretty much for half-stacks.. i think you could have made a better decision picking a guitar.. those pickups are made to play heavy metal and such, and if that;s your intention you're gonna need a new amp

Lick my NADS...
That guitar is very good indeed. Short scale length with 24 frets, hell yeah!
EMG pickups gona make it sound so good.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
Quote by hopespaul
EMG's are pretty much for halfstacks....
WTF!

Learn what your saying.
Nice, the Eclipse body shape has always been my favourite single-cut shape.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Coollisj22
nice, your gonna love it!

Old thread FYI. It's been dead two weeks.