For a talent show.

I play the bass and need a song that sounds impressive and requires little to no accompaniment.

I've been thinking about (Anesthesia)--Pulling Teeth, but I'd like some more options, so I appreciate recommendations.
Spinal Tap - Big Bottom?
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
You could shorten down Orion a little into one big solo.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Bassically by Black Sabbath
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Hysteria by Muse.

Fun, easy to play, and makes non-musical people think you're really good at bass because it sounds a lot harder than it really is.

EDIT: I didn't read the "little to no companion" part, so do American Life by Primus instead.
i play bass and my band played dani california by the red hot chili peppers 1 1/2 weeks ago, ur name says zeppelin(im guessing u like led zep ) try one of there (somewhat) simple songs like immigrant song, when the levvee breaks, idk pick one
put Anesthesia, Orion and My Friend of Misery into a nice medley....
This is a lie...no reason why...right from the outset
Quote by goldmember1217
Hysteria by Muse.

Fun, easy to play, and makes non-musical people think you're really good at bass because it sounds a lot harder than it really is.

EDIT: I didn't read the "little to no companion" part, so do American Life by Primus instead.

i second hysteria.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
Sound System by Operation Ivy. It's pretty overall easy song for all instruments, save maybe drummers but I'm not a drummer so I'm not sure.
Although, this is strange, but is this Piggy?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Take a classical song and transpose it for bass. That would get you buckets of cool points.

+1 This is an uber good idea, and fun
theres a song called Welcome to this World by Primus. its off the rhinoplasty album... thats a pretty good bass song
heres what you want to try:

digitaldreamdoor.com ->music lists ->greatest rock bass performances

take your pick!

Edit: try this too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW9azvZbVlU&mode=related&search=
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Last edited by British Josh at Mar 14, 2008,
play the bass part for Rime Of The Ancient Mariner by Iron Maiden. 13.5 mins of sweetness.
JordanFlayer uses:

Fender and Yamaha Guitars
Ernie Ball .11-.54 Strings
Marshall and Peavey Amps
MXR Pedals
Fender Medium Picks

Number 45 of the Iron Maiden are Gods club- 'PM Revelations to join

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /

Quote by GibsonGuru311
naked in the rain definitly including the solo

+1 Exactly what I was thinking.