Im applying for a job in about a week. i dont have long hair, at least not by UG standards, but its at least at the point that im starting to debate if itd be a good idea. I want to make a good first impression, so going as-is to the interview and seeing what they say is out. suggestions?
Yes, look presentable and if you think it would help then you should.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Tie it back. Shows you care about presentation in a much more noticeable way, whereas they would simply take short hair for granted.
Where are you applying?

If it's like, Pizza Hut, or somewhere equally informal, then no, they don't give a damn.
Is it an important job?

If yes, tie it back like said before.

If no, they won't give a crap.
BlahBlahBlah
Quote by Flying Couch
Where are you applying?

If it's like, Pizza Hut, or somewhere equally informal, then no, they don't give a damn.

+1
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
It depends where you are going for the interview and how important it is. But it's always good to look presentable...unless your going to Pizza Hut.
yeah, its always good to have shorter hair. as long as it isnt super long though you should be good. If its like it is in your profile picture, you should be good though.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
thanks guys. i probably should have been more specific on details. my hairs not long enough to tie back, but its long enough that it covers a fair amount of face and neck. and im applying at a non-franchise Mexican restaraunt where ill probably either bus tables or wash dishes. I think ill just get it trimmed.