Hello fellow UG'ers i am a regular at this webiste and i am really mad at whats happening whth all these new rules there a real pain in the F#!^%ING A@@.
Who the hell are these UG moderators to tell us what we cant do or what we cant say. We are the ones who keep this website going. If it wasnt for all of our sorry
A%#ES they would be in the S^$T. Its because of us that they all these ADDS are here thats how they get there ****ing money, oh and by the way those ****ing pop up adds are really annoying how bout your get rid of those. All im saying is who the F#$K are you to tell us what we could say or what we cant, you f@#$KING fascist.
ANSWEAR ME THAT.

oh and everything is scenscord so you cuold use your imaginations and guese what letters are missing it aint that hard.

EDIT: i guese not all of it was censcord my BAD
I'm sure.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
You haven't been around long enough to understand this place. You're stupid.

*reported*
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Shut your mouth.

You're posting on someone elses website- they have to keep this running, so stick to the rules.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices