if you have been eliminated in the first round of bass wars IV...that means you had to have been in it...no late entries

this is the back up

you will be entered by me..as well as i can keep track of it, when you fall out of the first round

then we will have our own standard bass wars...same rules and everything

let me know if you dont want in...im assuming you do if not otherwise noted

so far all that has been eleminated or have dropped out are

Doug_Funnie
Funkadude
elemenohpee
Narcotics

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Last edited by Narcotics at Mar 21, 2008,
I'd talk to FbSa about this. Bass Wars is under his jurisdiction this time, and I doubt he'd want people starting new things under the heading off Bass Wars without him hearing about it.

Give him a PM.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Funny how you try to build self esteem, yet you emphasize and enlarge the word 'Failed'.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Narc--can we do a grammar check on the first post, its a bit hard on the eyes.

And Nutter is still in--you need to read his entire post in the Bass Wars IV thread, so you need to go in and correct that.

As far as a wild card / fringe festival version of Bass Wars, you probably want to PM smb and FbSa since they are running this version of the event.

Thanks!
i P.Med fbsa....

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Quote by Charlatan_001
I think it's funny how you're doing this before anyone has actually been eliminated

ya so did I.....i originally wasnt but then someone was like oh yea great idea you should do it right now!!
and i was bored so i did :P:

awesome!.....ill try my best....and im sure if i mess something up ill have like 38 ppl telling me

Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
eliminated.

cool idea though...i still wish i could have entered. sigh. maybe next time...
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
I agree with TagRingo, it's a cool idea. If only I would've joined Bass Wars IV. I would probably be comin to this one lol!
if i get eliminated from the real competition i do not want to become part of this
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
if i get eliminated from the real competition i do not want to become part of this

I could imagine such a deadpan response I literally lol'd.
is there any way i can sign up even if i forgot to sign up for the first?
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW
I'm kind of dissapointed that I missed this as well - stumbled upon it a bit too late it seems. It would be cool if this was more of an ongoing thing.
Ill be joining this round in a couple of days, but theres one problem.Im going on spring break monday to atlanta and wont be back for a few days.When does this round start?
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Last edited by c3powil at Mar 20, 2008,
i was thinkin when the first round is totally done with

So, when all the polls close and everyone that will be eliminated is officially eliminated from bass wars IV, you will post the rules and the contestants who are competing?Im not completely shure but Ill probably be back by friday.So, as long as you put the date where we have to have the music in by after friday then itll be good.
Sorry if that was confuzeing, lol.

Edit: well, better be a few days after friday so ill have time to come up with something.
it wont be til monday probably

sorry man....there is already a post telling you why you cant

Quote by Narcotics
it wont be til monday probably

sorry, I ment next friday.My school is out all next week so my family is going to atlanta and I wont be back till that friday.
ohh...hmm...ill try and work with that
P.M me before you leave to remind me not to put you in til friday

bump,because Im really bored.
Last edited by c3powil at Apr 14, 2008,