Is there any musical reason or is Guitar Pro just being a bitch? I am just copying this from some sheet music to put into tab format

As an unrelated question, is there any way to tell if you've already made a note flat or sharp in Guitar Pro?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro Harmonix Big Muff
Ernie Ball VP Junior 250k
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Last edited by zapparage at Mar 14, 2008,
You can't beam crotchets. Make them quavers.

If a note is flat or sharp there will be a flat sign or a sharp sign next to it unless it is already in the key signature.
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
Quote by zapparage
Is there any musical reason or is Guitar Pro just being a bitch? I am just copying this from some sheet music to put into tab format

As an unrelated question, is there any way to tell if you've already made a note flat or sharp in Guitar Pro?

if im not mistaken it wont play it cuase the measure you highlighted exceeds the 4/4 beat count
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by zapparage

Well, for starters, the first measure has 1/2 and 1/16ths of a beat too many for the measure. Then the second measure 2.5 beats too many.

Maybe you should take a moment to read about time sigs...
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Thanks fellas. With the first quaver of the beam, it has a line as opposed to a dot over it. How much longer does it make the note, and how do I do it in guitar pro?

With the flat thing - the note is not already flat. When I used the button to bring it down a semitone, it does bring it back a semitone but no flat sign comes next to it.
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Quote by firebreath07
Well, for starters, the first measure has 1/2 and 1/16ths of a beat too many for the measure. Then the second measure 2.5 beats too many.

Maybe you should take a moment to read about time sigs...

Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Oh ok, thanks mate. I asked someone and they told me it meant dotted.
Sorry to sound like a dumbass in this thread. I appreciate the help.
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Just a last question. For the second note of first bar, I put it onto the line. If I try to bring it down to flat by clicking the button it does nothing.
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah