Is the website GAK a good wesite to order goods from? Im planning on getting some pedals, and maybe my new guitar from there (which im yet to decide on what to get)
Ive heard 1 or 2 bad comments and like 1 or 2 good comments on the place. So please, if you have used them then share light on what there like, cheers. Phil.
If you're in UK its a wonderful site. But sometimes they might tell you stuff is out of stock when it doesn't say that on the website. It's best to give them a call before you order.
I've bought lots of stuff through them and its fine. Only problem i've had is when i needed to return something through them, they took about two weeks to arrange for it to be picked up.
Quote by thellamaking
If you're in UK its a wonderful site. But sometimes they might tell you stuff is out of stock when it doesn't say that on the website. It's best to give them a call before you order.

That happened to me. Mighty annoying.

When the stuff's in stock, then delivery times are really good. Most of it is well-priced too.
Nice site, quick delivery and I found that my amp was €120 cheaper there.
its a great site!

i got my jackson for £439 including postage. It was £579 in a shop here!
delivery is fast too!
Top lel.
I love them, They sent me a MIJ Fender Custom tele instead or a Marshall Dsl401

Great company imo.
Yeah, they're great.
Fast & cheap delivery, relatively cheap pricings. Just great.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by False_God
I love them, They sent me a MIJ Fender Custom tele instead or a Marshall Dsl401

Great company imo.

LOL!
that is awesome!

did you send it back?
ahha
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
LOL!
that is awesome!

did you send it back?
ahha

I was happy to keep the guitar £500 price difference. But the ****s came a picked it up. Granted I played it non stop
Quote by False_God
I was happy to keep the guitar £500 price difference. But the ****s came a picked it up. Granted I played it non stop

gutted lol
Top lel.
I've had nothing but good experience with them, though my mate had the same problem with them not listing things as out of stock - not a major issue though a bit annoying. DV247 is okay too if GAK don't have what you're after.