Poll: Which one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one?
Marijuana
45 35%
Alcohol
12 9%
Psychadellics (Name Which One You Prefer)
15 12%
Other
55 43%
Voters: 127.
Page 1 of 2
Seeing music live does it for me.
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
Having just said in that other thread that I prefer alcohol to weed, for improving music there is no substitute for weed. I've also read that acid is good, but personally I wouldn't touch that stuff.

First vote too!
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Psychedelics. You haven't heard Floyd until you've listened to Dark Side of the Moon while on LSD.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Alessandro/Grado Labs Music Series Ones

And the funny, funny reefer.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Haven't tried the others but alcohol really helps. I'm the drunk dude who hijacks the music at a party, puts on his favorite song and starts singing along.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Not drugs.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
boomers. while at a concert. thats fun. but there nothing like just kickin back with a beer and listening to your favorite band.
i usually jerk off before going to a concert, or while listening to it at home.
it really does help
LSD while high.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
call me stupid stereotypical depressed or kvlt
but i find its easier to listen to music at night/beutiful scenery/winter
i can't listen to songs like black winter day by amorphis in summer, it just doesnt fit in.

i hate summer, too hot
AND I LIVE IN ENGLAND FFS
Alcohol is rubbish, weed is brilliant, too young to have tried acid, but my time will come... I'll try it once... then never again... I hope...
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by Minkaro
Having ears.

Anybody who needs to get drunk or high to enjoy a band obviously has no clue.

Although I can see why it might help in the case of the Arctic Monkeys.

I can enjoy music just fine without drugs... but it is a different/new experience while on those things. I love looking at beautiful sceneries while listening to good music. That's definitely one my favorite things to do while listening to music. A beautiful sunset, an open field or such are perfect.
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Alessandro/Grado Labs Music Series Ones

And the funny, funny reefer.

+1 to the Grados!

I have the SR225s.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by Insanity^2
Alcohol is rubbish, weed is brilliant, too young to have tried acid, but my time will come... I'll try it once... then never again... I hope...

wow
i really like that.
i do believe that wil be sigged.
I like to lay in bed at night with all the lights out in complete silence and listen to my favorite albums through headphones. It's great. Drugs can improve the experience, but I don't do them that often. Seeing it live is also great.
Playing music
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
All of them do different things with music I find. The most intense thing I've ever experienced was listening to the With Teeth NIN album while on ketamine, closely followed by The Music's first album after eating about 50 grams (wet) of magic mushrooms. I've never been able to appreciate music on LSD, although that may be because I've never taken less than 5 tabs and by that time the visuals take over everything
can't play at all when im drunk. just doesnt work.
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Weed plus Pixies = great combination, and Zeppelin actually, alright most of the 'weird' bands (classics)
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Mos def cannabis. Anyone who's tried LSD knows: LSD doesn't enhance music; music enhances LSD.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Surak
Haven't tried the others but alcohol really helps. I'm the drunk dude who hijacks the music at a party, puts on his favorite song and starts singing along.

I don't know why but I just dont really like listening to music when I'm drunk. I let it play in the background, but I dont really listen to it. It sounds really muffled when I'm drunk too...

and I can't play ANY instrument worth **** when drunk.

exept maybe singing since booze doesnt seem to affect my voice much, so it makes me more likely to give my voice instead of holding back.
Kick ass set of cans=win.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Volta_91
+1 to the Grados!

I have the SR225s.

Ha you rich bastard

I admit though, I'm jealous.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Kiffa
Weed plus Pixies = great combination, and Zeppelin actually, alright most of the 'weird' bands (classics)

Tool + Shrooms = Awesome

It's also great with marijuana.
Page 1 of 2