I like to think I have a good voice, but only in a limited spectrum.
I can hit average notes, but going really low I just level out, Wainwright's Hallelujah, for example, the end of the chorus kills me.

Any tips to extend my limits?
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
you turn your inability into a unique ability like singing fast or writing good lyrics like bob dylan (don't know any tips)
Make sure you've had a lot of water I suppose... I mean, I can hit really low notes, but, well, the high notes, nothing comes out, but if I've had some water I can sing 'em a bit.
for some songs, i just have to change octaves, like if it goes to low for me, i go higher so that im on the same note, but different octave.
but it doesn't sound good on all songs
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
your vocal chords are like a muscle, and get better with increased practice.

Take good care of your voice, learn proper breathing technique, and practice vocal scales on a regular basis.

That should help you infinitely, just for starters.
Quote by purplegreendave
I like to think I have a good voice, but only in a limited spectrum.
I can hit average notes, but going really low I just level out, Wainwright's Hallelujah, for example, the end of the chorus kills me.

Any tips to extend my limits?

Put your balls in to it...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Put your balls in to it...

If he's trying to go high, thats not going to help him much... he needs to lose the balls
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
If he's trying to go high, thats not going to help him much... he needs to lose the balls

Then he sounds like a girl?

I believe he needs bigger balls.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn

he said he cant get low notes.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Quote by umop-3p!sdn

Yea, he's trying to go low......

In all seriousness, I would just say practice. You could hit your lowest controlled note and then try to lower it slightly and you might get progress....I don't know, I'm a terrible singer.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls