I am currently using cheap right angle plugs that cause noise and take up to much space.

I have seen these right angle plugs that are very flat so the pedals sit closer together.

They kinda look like these:

I am open to kits as well.
monster rock cables, the gold ones, those will do just fine, pretty flexible and small connectors so they wont get in the way, and their monster so you know they are legit.
Quote by jcopello
monster rock cables, the gold ones, those will do just fine, pretty flexible and small connectors so they wont get in the way, and their monster so you know they are legit.

Monster Cables are overrated.

Check out planet waves, proco, and dimarzio. I personally use procos and they're pretty good.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I checked out these cables and they all look like regular 1/4" plugs not the flat ones like inthe picture.
Lava cables if you are willing to spend the cash.

I'm pretty sure Planet waves makes a kit as well.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Monster Cables are overrated.

Check out planet waves, proco, and dimarzio. I personally use procos and they're pretty good.

i disagree. once i used the studio pro 1000's in my rig my tone was so much warmer i couldnt believe it. sure the lower end ones might not be as good. but they are by no means "overrated"
Monster cables are generally smoke and mirrors, just because it states monster doesnt mean it improved your to tone. More then likely you are rockin some bad cables and jsut swapping out for decent medicore cables would have done the same thing... Don't get me wrong im sure your tone does sometime change and monster cables are really good cables but for the cost... But this is why stores have return policies... Buy a few cables see which work best for the cheapest cost and there ya go.. Sometimes the cheaper stuff might even be better...
Those are called patch cables.. Just go ask for some at your local guitar shop...
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
i got a planet waves patch kit and its good, you can make the cables to whatever length you want, all you do to make the cables is use the cutter to cut the cable to what length you want, push the cable into the jack and tighten a screw and that them ready to use