Will it sound like a rabies infected cat coughing up a hairball?
I've heard that it would frie the bass amp.......or was it the guitar??

Well either way I don't think that it is a good idea.
Quote by john{ND}{NGD}
I've heard that it would frie the bass amp.......or was it the guitar??

Well either way I don't think that it is a good idea.
Thats the other way around, a bass will fry a guitar amp.
I've runned my guitar through bass amps a couple of times, works fine, but sounds a bit muddy.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
From what I've heard you shouldn't worry, but don't play a bass with a guitar amp, that WILL mess something up
I've done it the other way around and it works just fine. I don't see why it would not work, just turn the high all the way up with the mid and low at like 1 or 2.
Worked fine for Stevie Ray Vaughan

Like people said though, don't run a bass through a guitar amp- the speaker isn't designed to handle the low frequencies of a bass so you have a high chance of blowing/ripping it.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
Worked fine for Stevie Ray Vaughan

Like people said though, don't run a bass through a guitar amp- the speaker isn't designed to handle the low frequencies of a bass so you have a high chance of blowing/ripping it.

Right. It won't actually hurt the electronics though. In fact, you could use a guitar amp to amplify a bass if you ran it into a bass cab. However, it probably wouldn't sound the best due the guitar amp not being able to handle the frequencies as well.
Well, seeing as the '59 BASSman was a Bass amp, you'll be just fine.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.