what sort of annoying little habits have you picked up from playing over the years,
ive been biting and chewing the tips off my pics sincei began
well i wouldnt say its annoying, but i keep my pick in between my lips. im so used to it ill forget i put my pick down (or was already holding it) and ill go to my mouth for the pick and become disappointed...
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Acid Reign
what sort of annoying little habits have you picked up from playing over the years,
ive been biting and chewing the tips off my pics sincei began
Sitting down when I play, twirling my picks while I have a 4 beat rest or what not.

Also I want to learn playing standing up ( like real players do )
It's A Long Ways To The Top If You Want To Rock & Roll

Guitars: Cort g260 w/Vintage strat pickups, Standard Sg coming soon.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.
Traynor YCV CLASSIC 40 WATT ALL TUBE AMP 2x10 COMBO.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.
Quote by Chris_Parker
well i wouldnt say its annoying, but i keep my pick in between my lips. im so used to it ill forget i put my pick down (or was already holding it) and ill go to my mouth for the pick and become disappointed...

I find that habit to be repulsive. When I play fingerstyle, I either put my pick on my knee (if I'm sitting), or on my amp (while standing).

One problem I have, is picking above the fret bored when i get going.
Quote by aim9x
Sometimes without knowing i develop facial expressions while playing, only realizing after i finished playing
Whats the worst one you've done and made the people think your crazy or whatever?
It's A Long Ways To The Top If You Want To Rock & Roll

Guitars: Cort g260 w/Vintage strat pickups, Standard Sg coming soon.

Amps.
Ibanez 10 watt bass amp.
Traynor YCV CLASSIC 40 WATT ALL TUBE AMP 2x10 COMBO.

Pedals
Digitech RP150.