Here's some riffs I've made up recently. I'm thinking I could make a pretty decent song out of it...any problems with them? The last part is what the solo would be somewhat like, obviously not exactly that, but close. At 6...thats just there for some reason.

EDIT...Ill try to c4c
Attachments:
New Riffs.zip
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Last edited by Moose45 at Mar 14, 2008,
Cool. I like measure 6, but I think you should release the bend on beat 3. These are very cool riffs. From 7 on needs drums, but I figure you know that. I don't really like the last 3 measures where the guitar goes up around the 20th fret.

Nice job, I hope to see this develop.
Signature temporarily empty
Ok, thats what I meant by the solo is gonna be different...but thanks I'll keep those things in mind.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com