Budda Superdrive 30 Series II 2x12 Combo
6 23%
Egnater Products Tourmaster Series 4212 All-Tube Guitar Combo Amp
3 12%
Vox Custom Classic AC30CC2 30w 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
17 65%
Voters: 26.
Same thread, less options.

Going to get a new combo amp in a few months, and have chosen nine models for everyone to choose from, goody!

I have an MIA Strat, and am getting a Gibby LP Classic in a few weeks. Great stuff.

Pedals are in my sig. Also getting a Big Muff. JCM isn't cutting it for me, I'm not happy with the tone.

I have picked these amps as I have played *most* of them, and think they will be well suited for the music I play...mostly.

I play these artists songs: Eric Clapton, Led Zeppelin, Dire Straits, John Mayer, The Beatles, The Darkness, Slash, Jimi Hendrix, Muse, Oasis, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Spoon, and SRV.

I made a poll. Just for you guys .
High as tits
i've never heard of the other two but the vox is good for what you play.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
since you're not looking for the more modern metal tones, seems like the Tourmaster would be a good option. I've heard a lot of good things about it already for the pricetag, and Bruce builds a hell of an amp.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
You removed my choice from the last poll, so now I'm with the AC30CC2. Most of your stuff has a vintage flavor, which the Vox does best.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
You removed my choice from the last poll, so now I'm with the AC30CC2. Most of your stuff has a vintage flavor, which the Vox does best.

Haha yeah sorry about that .

If I use my TS-808 through the AC30, will it give it more of a drive? And will the Big Muff react nicely with the AC30?
High as tits
I use a TS808 with the AC30, and it's a fantastic combination, IMHO. Never used a Big Muff with it, but I'd expect it to work. I have an Analogman Sun Lion which matches up with it like pizza and beer.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Almost perfect. You've got a lot of Fender players on your list, but the AC30 will handle all of them very well. It'll have that Voxy flavor, but that's not a bad thing. The amp can certainly do SRV, Mayer, and Clapton without a problem.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
I voted for the AC30. Tube OD= jizzmuhpants, as one guy said.

But the Budda is KICK ASS too. I played one, it was also "jizzmuhpants," just not as much so as the AC30.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Thank you thankyougermany, I certainly will be jizznmuhpants a lot then when I try out the Budda side by side with the Vox .

I haven't cracked the AC30, but I am guessing it can only get...better? I love the amp, but I am not sure if I am willing to sell my Marshall yet, which I worked hard for.
High as tits
Hows the egnater? I saw some once.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch