No I don't want to smuggle in drugs. I want to know how hard, or if it's possible to just kind of slip into the general admittance area (the place right infront of the stage where everyone stands. Because I'm going to see Iron Maiden this sunday, and I don't have very good seats. They're my favourite band, and it'd be nice if I could actually see what's happening on the stage. Here's the floor plan if it helps.

I'm sitting in section 322.
walk in backwards. apparently it works. my GFs mom did it going to grateful dead shows apparently.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
pretty easy depends on the place but if your in 100's it's fairly easy
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
dam dude it would be hard as hell to do that. for one they have those arm bands and all the security. so i dont know man
Big shows suck, you can't even see the band. Most shows I go to is all floor anyway, small venues>arenas.
Oddly enough, you're in the exact same place I was in when I saw them, and the seats arn't TOO bad..

Not worth risking over getting thrown out.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
doesnt look like your seats are that bad
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
dude, you're getting to see Iron Maiden...that should be enough in itself. I just missed the chance to see The Mars Volta with the Chili Peppers last year, and even though the seats were ****ty, I would have enjoyed the show nonetheless.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Big shows suck, you can't even see the band. Most shows I go to is all floor anyway, small venues>arenas.

Damn straight.

Sometimes they have wrist bands according to what level you're supposed to be at. Wait until later in the show, leave the arena and come back and sit in a closer seat.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Joe-Fish
Damn straight.

Sometimes they have wrist bands according to what level you're supposed to be at. Wait until later in the show, leave the arena and come back and sit in a closer seat.

Wrist bands at shows are pathetic unless they're to get in and out or if they're for alcohol. Same thing with tickets that cost over $15 and arenas. The best show I've ever been to probably had about only 200 people.

/rant
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Mar 14, 2008,
I'M GOING TO THAT!!! section 119!!! idk when i went to see van halen in october these guys next to me were burning and i was in the 100s i suppose it would be fairly easy.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Quote by sabres61
I'M GOING TO THAT!!! section 119!!! idk when i went to see van halen in october these guys next to me were burning and i was in the 100s i suppose it would be fairly easy.

To everyone else, point taken, and I guess the seats aren't that bad...

Sabres61, you should let me come sit with you
My friend tried this at a Bob Dylan concert, and within 20 seconds security had him out of there.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
It depends how the way from the gate to the seats is set out. If you pass the standing area just take a wrong turn. Also it's gona be safer if you wait untill it has started, maybe during the last support band. Security generally concentrate less on people going to the wrong places once its started