I'm entering college but I still have no idea what course should I take.I've considered music but when I do some deep thinking it's just something that I enjoy as a hobby and it's not what I want for a career.Besides,entertainment isn't really a something that works in Malaysia.What course should I take?I'm considering

1)Business
2)IT(The only reason I can think for taking this is because I like surfing the net )

I still can't figure out what course to take.My brother took business management and he told me it's very stressful and I'm not the kinda person who can handle stress very well plus I don't really have self esteem. I can't think of an interest besides surfing the net,lazing on my couch and watching TV.Any suggestions on what course I should take?
I don't think I'd like to flip burgers for a living...

Thanks for the help

PS:I know I shouldn't open this kinda threads in The Pit
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
business is one of the safest degrees you can have and there are many seperate focuses under business such as management, economics, entrepenurship, etc. and look, you will have to learn how to handle stress well if you want to make it in this world. it aint easy, and you will gain self esteem. easier said than done but just do it
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
What can I become if I take business?I have the idea that I have to be a businessman if I take business.I like business,but I just got my SPM(Equals GSCE) and I did very badly in Accounts and Commerce.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
college isn't for everyone. you don't have to go. communications is probably the least-stressful pursuits
you told him to try to build bricks without straw
he asked you to build cities without bricks
Business is for people who can't be arsed deciding what they wayt to do so they say "I'll do business!"

It looks like a good idea until you realise that pretty much any degree is accepted for "business" type jobs.
Yeah here in the states a business degree is a waste really. IT would be a much better choice
You could just start as an open option and take general education courses to see if you like anything, and just go from there.

Business school just seems boring as hell to me, but this is coming from an engineer.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.